Part 7

Akash parked his bike at the gates of her Clinic. He had told her everything that happened in the past few days with Khushi, his little sister to Lavanya. She got down the Bike and stood next to him. She seemed to be worried.

Akash: Lavanya ? I thought you will give me some solution to this. But you look more worried than me..
Lavanya was very much uncomfortable because by now she had come to know the person who was behind Khushi was none other than her challenging patient Arnav Singh Raizada. The question that crossed her mind now was if she should tell Akash about this or not. What will happen if Akash comes to know this name? She was a Dr and it was her responsibility to keep the privacy and confidentiality of her patients. Akash had to shook her once to get out of that stance..

Akash: Lavanya? Are you okay? What are you thinking so much?
Lavanya: Uhh..Nothing Akash. I .. I think we should just do something to make things better for Khushi.
Akash: How? I cannot risk of even getting her out of the house. What if he follows her again?
Lavanya: But Akash, we cannot keep doing this for long. Khushi cannot be trapped inside the four walls forever. We have to think something else. But for now dont worry. Give me some time. I will fix this. You believe me, dont you?

Akash had a smile on his face. He cupped Lavanya's face in between his palms.

Akash: You are my better half Lavanya, so what if we arent married yet, I still consider you my love , life , wife , my everything.
Lavanya was very much impressed with his talks. His eyes fell on the watch and he realised he was getting late for work. He promised to ring her soon and then rode his bike off that campus. Lavanya quickly rushed inside her clinic to attend her patients. But one thing was sure, she had to talk to ASR and get this matter sorted before he really does something irrevocable. WHy was he behind Khushi to this extent? Being his Dr, she could understand his lonliness and current state of mind but hadnt he told her the other day that he will never think about this girl again? Then why did he go to her house on Holi and forcibly applied the colours ?

**********

Almost a day passed and Khushi still didnt had the courage to leave the house and go to college. She was afraid of him.. She was afraid this dark monster may turn up to her anytime. But when her best friend Payal came and told her what special was there in the college today, she just couldnt control herself. Aryan Roy was coming to their College for some Talent hunt competition and she can never miss seeing him LIVE before her. She made all kinds of excuses and the family had to allow her.

**********

Raizada Mansion

Though he had no time for entertainment in his life, the TV was still ON while he was busy working on his Laptop. He had some business plans to make today and could not concentrate on anything else. Not even his Khushi. He was a man of excellence who gave utmost importance to time. He had everything prioritized in his life. Today was a day to work and only work even though he did hallucinate Khushi in between , around him. The News Channel was On and suddenly he heard the Reporter talking about Aryan Roy attending some Talent Hunt festival in the "Diva College". The moment he heard the college name, his eyes glued to the TV. He knew Khushi studied here. They started showing LIVE glimpses of the Talent Show where the girls had crowded just for a sight of Aryan Roy. He and his Crazy fans, Arnav thought and was about to change the channel when suddenly he saw Khushi on the TV. His eyes were powerful enough to notice her in such a huge crowd. He fixed his eyes on the screen, his fingers started fisting as he saw Khushi pushing the girls gang and moving towards Aryan. WHY? Why was she Nearing him? Was she his FAN? Just like these other girls? No.. This should not happen. His mind started building the cells of rage and anger which was very soon going to be ruling him . He saw Khushi passing her handkerchief towards Aryan , saying a few words which he could hardly hear because of the crowd surrounding her. Aryan smiled at Khushi and very soon he gave her an Autograph on her white handkercheif. This scene was still Okay to bear but what she did after that just messed up Arnav's mood. The moment she was away from the crowd, she gave a hi5 to one of her friend and then kissed the Handkerchief.. Thats it!! He threw the remote control on the TV Screen breaking it and also the screen.

Arnav (To himself ): Bahut shauq hai naa autograph lene kaa.. ? Lagta hai tumhaari yeh aadat ab mujhe hi badalni Padegi.. KHUSHIIII..!! ( You are too eager for taking Autographs right? .. Guess I will have to change this habit of yours now KHUSHIIII ..!!)

***********

Arnav Singh Raizada didnt needed much time to make things possible. Khushi had just stepped outside the college gates and suddenly someone tied her hands with the same scraf that was wrapped around her neck. She wanted to scream but HE closed her mouth with his hand and made her sit inside his car. Her eyes widened as she realised what was happening with her and who was the person doing this. He got inside the car, locking the doors. He seemed to be MAD... VERY MAD.. that he didnt even mind kidnapping her for the 2nd time and that too from her college. She was initially so scared that her voice was blocked in her throat but the moment he started the engine she screamed aloud because if she doesnt stop him now, she can never stop him later. Without delay, he closed her mouth with another peice of cloth lying at the backseat of his car. His eyes raged fire at her and she had no idea why? A drive of just 15 minutes wherein she was struggling to set free while he didnt even feel moved by her efforts.

He parked the car inside the gates of his mansion. The first time that she was entering his DEN. The guards rushed to open her side door but he gestured them not to bother. No one was allowed to entertain her, except HIM. Her eyes teared and the cloth that tied her mouth shut was already wet in some portions. He untied that cloth but she had no energy to speak , nor did he wanted her to. She still tried to open her mouth but he closed it again placing his hand.

Arnav: Today I am going to speak and you will listen .. But not here.. Come inside..!

She moved back in fear. She had to retort or else she can be in danger. Only Devi Maiyaa knew why he had got her in his house. His unclear intentions was scaring her to death.

Khushi: No.. I am not coming anywhere. You cannot take me where you wish. Leave me .

As if he cared to what she commanded. He dragged her inside the house and left her when they were at the Living room.. The house was too big and the first richest one in Khushi's entire lifetime to visit. She struggled to set free but he unzipped her purse which shocked her again. Very soon the reason of his frustration was out from her purse, and in his hand, THE HANDKERCHIEF.. He stood a feet away from her showing her the cloth. She was still confused what he meant by doing this. He removed a lighter from his pocket and in burnt the cloth down. She was literally scared seeing this side of his .He didnt need words to justify his heart, his actions were more than enough.

She felt like hiting him for doing this with her . This handkerchief was so important because it had Aryan's autograph. She took so much efforts to get it but he didnt take even seconds to burn it down. He crushed the ashes of the cloth down his feet ensuring he never misses her reactions. She was so much depressed and anger did rise all over her face.

Arnav: You cannot think of any other man in your life other than ME. And if you do, then whoever he is, will face the same consequence like this cloth did today.

Was he scaring her ? And what did he mean by no other man in her life? Who was he to order her that? The fear in her eyes justified her helplessness because today she had no choice than to listen to what he had to say. He liked her this way. Completely depending on his mercy..!! He took the chocolate that had fallen out of her purse while he was looking for this cloth, extended it towards her but she denied even looking at him. He shoved his shoulders not bothering if she wanted to eat it or not and sat on the couch. She angrily stared at him because he didnt seem to be leaving her anytime soon. Here she was been tied and he was enjoying the chocolate?

Khushi: You are no less than an animal.

She squirmed to untie her hands from that scarf. He munched the chocolate smirking at her efforts.

Arnav: Kaafi haseen lagti Ho tum itne gusse Mein. ( you look very beautiful when you angry). I will untie your hands but on one condition.
Khushi: Humme aapki koi condition nahi maanni. Just free me . Or else..( I will not follow any condition of yours.. Just free me.. Or else.. )

Arnav got up from the sofa stepping towards her and she moved back.

Arnav: Prisoners are not allowed to warn sweetheart.
Khushi: I .. I am not your sweetheart.. (She stammered moving back )
Arnav (Smirking moving forward): Legally you arent, but who cares!! I dont believe in making relationships on papers.!!
Khushi: (Gulping ): I .. dont know what you talking.. leave me..
Arnav (Moving forward): You need to spend time with me to know what I am talking.
Khushi was on the verge of bursting into tears now hearing his talks.

Arnav held her upper arm while she shiverred and tried to push him away in fear.

Arnav: We should spend some time together KHUSHI.. I want to know everything about you. Not from my sources.. But from your own self. May not be today then tomorrow. So I will leave you on only one condition which is .. You are meeting me tomorrow at the "Serene Point" tomorrow sharp at 05:00 pm. If you dont come, I have ways to get you there. Dont force me do that. Wear anything you like.. I dont care..!! All that matters to me is to see you before me .. Understood ?

What kind of meeting proposal was that? She had no idea what to say or how to react. This man.. no.. This Monster .. had no sympathy on her.. he just had feelings.. some dark.. desired feelings .. !!