Part 19

Lavanya knew why she was been called at Raizada Mansion today. ASR was hurt and the person who hurted him was none other than Khushi. She had slapped him unintentionally for which he had to go through this high voltage drama of ruining the best interiors of his bedroom. He had no control over his anger. He vented out his frustration of these lifeless things which always had been the attraction of his room. The glass table was broken, the recliner was titled, the sheets on his bed were shattered, the vase broken, the closet half open and few stuffs fallen outside that cupboard, the poolside was full of leaves and barks of the plants which he was mercilessly cutting with the big plant scissor as if they never had life in them anytime.

Lavanya stumbled over his dumbells at the French door and managed to hold on the wall for support. She feared his anger would not spare her too because this man doesnt think twice when he is frustrated. Even though she had treated many such patients before, he was the only one whom she felt her medications never showed a positive effect.

Lavanya: ASR?

He didnt react and kept cutting the plants without even thinking what he was doing was totally wrong. Lavanya gathered some courage and came towards him.

Lavanya: ASR.. Why are you cutting the good stems of the plants ?

He angrily turned around..

Arnav: They are my plants.. I grow them or kill them, its none of your business.

He didnt had to remind her what her business is but she accepted it with open heart. She had no plans to argue..

Lavanya: Fine.. Then let me do what my business is. I have come here because you needed my help..
Arnav: Medicines Lavanya.. I need my dose from you.. Not your help..

Huhh!! She had to be very careful in selecting her words while talking to him especially when he was in this kind of mood. She opened her purse and removed the syringe.. This was a kind of anti-depressent which always worked well on him whenever his anxiety was out of his control.

Arnav sat on the chair at the poolside while she carefully filled the syringe with the medicine. Flashes of Khushi slapping him before the damm people in that cafe shop surrounded his mind. The way she resisted to go out with him, the way she flinched when he held her hand, the way she insulted him , everything was live before his eyes. Lavanya was about to insert it in his upper arm when he caught her hand and threw the syringe down.. It broke..

Lavanya: ASR? What did you do?
Arnav: (Getting up): I dont need it.. ( he said gritting his teeth)

Lavanya was hell surprised..

Lavanya: What? You dont need it? You called me here to give you the anti-depressent and now you are telling me you dont need it? Please calm down ASR..So much of anger is really not good for your health..

Arnav: Get out!! (he screamed)

Lavanya was speechless. How was she supposed to treat him if he keeps ignoring her?

Arnav: I said.. GET OUT..

Lavanya didnt wait.. She knew he was very much frustrated at the moment.. She left the room without uttering a single word..He turned around towards the pool again, watching his own reflection.. He purposely dropped the idea of cooling down his depression. No sedatives can bring his anger down.. Only KHUSHI GUPTA can do that because she was the one who made him land into this situation.. And he knew.. SHE WILL COME..

*************

Payal: You should go Khushi.. Didnt you hear what Lavanya said ? He is very much in anger and you know he can do anything
Khushi: No Payal.. This time I really dont wish to sort his anger problems. He is going overboard. He thinks I am his owned property. He cannot ask me to go out with him whenever he wants .I have a life too.
Payal: I agree Khushi but think about the consequences. What if he comes here and raises a problem for your family? None of them here know the truth.
Lavanya: Yes Khushi. She is right but you are wrong neither. I know what you are going through. Its me who landed you in such a problem. I am really sorry..
Khushi: No Lavanya.. You dont have to be sorry.. Its my ill fate that I met a man like him once. And that ONCE is now a LIFETIME for me..

She remembered that rainy night when she was returning back from Payal's house after group studies.. The same night when she had seen him first time and fainted in his arms.

************

Payal left back home and so did Lavanya. Khushi was still sitting in her room and thinking about this incident..Should she really go and check? She didnt slap him purposely but if he thinks she did, then she had to clear off his doubts because he may plan worse for her and the family if she keeps this stain in his mind.. She had to go..

*************

Raizada House - Garden

It was evening and Arnav was busy aiming his Gun at the dummy targets which were some feets away. This was his pastime especially when he wished to control his anger. Shooting felt so good. It was his fourth shot now when suddenly Khushi came in between him and the target. He controlled the trigger not to fire.. His eyes glued at her with rage.. She feared he would shoot her if she messes with him and hence tried to confess what she had come here for..

Khushi: I.. I didnt. .

He pulled the trigger.. But ofcourse not on her, but at the other target just one feet next to her. She jerked, closing her eyes , her heart beating rapidly thinking she was the target , she was been shot.. After almost 1 minute she realised he didnt shoot her .. She opened her eyes and looked at him. .He was staring at her with the same frustration..

Khushi: You.. you want to kill me? Then do it.. But before that let me tell you I am innocent.. I .. I didnt slap you purposely..

And there he shot the next target which was the last one in the row.. She flinched again but this time she was prepared for it.. She didnt close her eyes for long.Arnav started reloading the bullets.. She was confused. Why was he reloading the bullets when the targets were over? Did he intend to shot her ? Like .. Really?
Khushi : you.. you have to forgive me.. I didnt do it on purpose Arnavji..

Ohh!! That unnecessary respect, he thought and within few steps reached her. He made her hold the gun forcibly .. She was absolutely scared.. He aimed at the sky where the pigeons where flying..

Arnav: Maafi chahiye naa.. Then shoot that bird.

WHAT? Shoot a Bird? Has he gone mad? She cannot shoot .. Never.. She tried resisting and even coming out of his clutches but couldnt..

Khushi: I.. I cant shoot an innocent bird.. Whats its fault ?
Arnav : Its fault is that.. It came in my vicinity.. It crossed the border and entered my den.. I can do anything I wish..

Was he taunting her? May be yes.. She pushed him back with force. The gun dropped down..

Khushi: (Showing little anger): Theek hai..If you think by crossing my boundary, I have done a Sin, then I am leaving Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.. I had come here to say a Sorry for something which I didnt do intentionally. But if you are not going to consider it then its better I dont waste your time.. I will never see you again.. Bye..

She knew by saying all this he will mellow down because he can never let her go. But then she didnt know these few sentences will fuel him more.. He clutched her arms and pushed her back to the wall.

Arnav: Tum meri zindagi mein meri marzi se aayi thi aur meri hi marzi se jaaogi.. Agar main tumhare chehre pe smile laa sakta hoon toh ussi chehre pe aasu bhi laa sakta hoon. Agar tumhe Aryan ko pasand karne ki aazadi de sakta hoon toh humesha ke liye apne saath iss ghar mein kaid karne ka jazba bhi rakhta hoon. Dobara mujhse dur jaane ke baarein mein socha toh tumhe apni family se itna dur kar dunga ki woh chahkar bhi tumhe dhoond nahi paayenge.. And I MEAN IT.. (You had entered my life by my wish and will leave me by wish only. If I can get a smile on your face then it wont take me long to get tears in your eyes too. If I can give you the freedom of liking Aryan, then I even carry that courage to cage you forever with me in my house. Henceforth dont even think of going away from me otherwise I will seperate you so easily from your family that they will never be able to find you .. And I MEAN IT..)

She was horrified.. The intensity in his eyes and talks were scaring her. Luckily she was saved by the phone call which seemed to be ringing from past 2 mins and needed his attention. He took out the mobile from his pockets in anger but the moment he saw the name flashing on it, he didnt show the need of ignoring it either.

Arnav: I have to take this call. But you dont move an inch from here or else..
Khushi (Managed to speak even though her fear was noticable in her eyes): Hum kahi nahi jaayenge..

He didnt had to scare her always by such warnings.. Arnav passed a smirk to her gestures and then quickly moved few steps away to answer the call.

Arnav (Answering the call): Didnt I tell you , not to call me again and again ? I am not going to take this case back. Not when I am so close of winning it. Very soon you will see what it means hurting me.

Khushi was not much far that she cannot hear what he spoke. She did hear but not clearly though. For sure his mood was getting terrible talking to this so called person on the other side of the call.

Arnav ( On call): Hire any damm lawyer on this earth, I dont care..

He was about to use some real bad word for this person on the call, he was that irritated but the moment he saw Khushi watching him from the corner, he stopped even thinking abusive.. She was too innocent to know what he truly was.. He cut the call. Khushi became alert..
She was about to move when he reached her but he blocked her way with his arm.

Arnav: So? Where were we?
Khushi: Am I forgiven?
Arnav: I need some penalty.. Only then you shall be.

She hoped the penalty is something which she can afford giving him. He cleared her doubts very soon..

Arnav: Tomorrow I am taking you out for a drive.
Khushi's eyes popped out.. She didnt wish to go out anywhere with him alone. She was scared..

Khushi: My friends say I am a very boring company for long drives..

She tried to avoid this penalty and he kind of knew that..

Arnav: There is a difference when you go out with your friends than with a man who cribs madly for your attention..Leave it on me to make your company enjoyabale. I know how to keep myself entertained.. Just be ready by 05:00 pm. Am I clear enough Miss Khushi Gupta?

Did she have a choice than to say a Yes and agree for this drive? She noded affirmatively and then picking her purse started walking towards the gate. She was just waiting for the saturation point of all this drama from his end. Wish this would happen anytime soon..Arnav kept on watching her till she left the house and then dialed his lawyer..

Arnav: (On call ): She has changed her lawyer.. Shyam Jha would be dealing this case from now on. You know what that means? I want this man out of her case as soon as possible. Scare him.. warn him.. do anything.. But he should leave this case..