Part 15

Gupta House

Seeing Khushi fully drenched in the rain, Anjali was surprised. She took Khushi inside the house and started wiping her head.

Anjali: What is wrong with you Khushi? You had been out to drop Payal. Didnt you take an Umbrella?
Nani: She had taken Anjali. I think it flew away with the wind. Didnt you see how strong the wind is outside? Seems like some huge storm is going to come in the upcoming days.

Nani's talks was creating more fear in Khushi's mind. What if Arnav really does something to ruin her family? She cannot let that happen. She has to do something to stop him. She got up.

Anjali : Khushi wait. Where are you going?
Khushi: I will make a quick call Di.
Anjali: Call? To whom? First go and change your clothes.
Khushi: Di.. I will do that but I need to talk.
Nani: Khushi bitiya, you will fall sick. Go and change your clothes. Anjali just take her in.

Anjali dragged Khushi inside the bedroom to help her fetch the clothes. Khushi wanted to tell everything to Lavanya. She was the only one whom Khushi can share all this matter with.

***********

Raizada House

This was not time to drink. He had to think wisely and for that he will have to stay away from drinking some time. Khushi cannot take him so lightly. If she thinks she can stay away from him or make him forget her, that was impossible. He will show her what it means to mess with THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. He made a few calls related to this matter and then leaned back on his Couch.

Arnav: You have no idea what will happen tomorrow morning Khushi.

***********
Gupta House - Next Morning

Khushi clutched Lavanya's hand while telling her everything that happened between her and Arnav last night.

Khushi: I am scared Lavanya. What if he really does something and .. my family.. my family Lavanya..?
Lavanya: Khushi relax. Please dont panic like this. I will not let anything happen. You trust me, dont you? And please keep resting. You have fever.
Khushi: I am not concerned about this fever Lavanya. I just dont want him to do anything.
Lavanya: Khushi I am sorry. But I think its all happening because of me. I should not have asked you to help Arnav. I have landed you into more troubles. I am sorry Khushi.

She lowered her head before Khushi in apology. Akash came inside with the Sandwiches.

Akash: Why are you sorry Lavanya?
Lavanya and Khushi both were shocked with his sudden appearance in the room. They just hoped he didnt hear much.

Khushi: Bhaiyaa.. Woh.. Lavanya was telling me if she was a general physician then she would have helped me treating the fever but she is a Psychologist so..
Akash (Chuckled): Lavanya what happened to your sense of humour? You never cracked such jokes before. And do you think there is no physician in the city other than you? Come on.. I will take Khushi to Dr . She will be fine.

Lavanya smiled. He extended the tea cup towards her. Both La and Akash shared a quick glance and then concentrated back to Khushi who was eating the sandwiches. Suddenly there was a door bell and Nani opened the door. She came inside and gave some envelope to Akash which was sent by courier for him.

Akash opened the letter and read it. He face revealed tension which the other family members could easily understand.

Lavanya: Akash? What letter is this ? Is everything alright?

Akash was too shocked to speak a word. Lavanya snatched the letter from him and read it .. Khushi was equally nervous.

Lavanya (Finished reading the letter): Termination? How can they just remove you from the office like that without any notice? What is happening Akash? I am sure this is a misunderstanding.

Hearing the word "Termination" almost everyone in the family were panicked, including Khushi. Somewhere Khushi had already guessed who did this and why? Lavanya asked Akash to have hopes and that he should go to office and check why they did this with him. Akash left quickly along with Lavanya.

Nani: Anjali bitiya, I will go to the temple and pray for Akash.. Poor boy. His entire career will be ruined if this happens.
Anjali (wiping her tears): I will accompany you Nani..
Nani: But Khushi? She will be left alone.
Khushi : I will be fine Nani. You take Di along. I will stay here and take care of myself.

Nani and Anjali didnt give a second thought and left to the temple. The moment they left, Khushi got down the bed and slowly dressed up. She had one hour with her to go and meet that Raizada. He definately was the one who had started playing his wrong moves. She will have to talk to him and ask him to stop even though it means doing things he wanted her to do.

************
AR Office

He was counting the time whereas Aman Mathur, his manager had just informed him about the work that he was assigned last night. To get Mehta terminate Akash from work.

Aman: ASR.. Can I ask you something?
Arnav noded. He was in a happy mood today because he knew this was his first step towards Khushi.
Aman: Why have you terminated that Akash Gupta now? I mean , we had met him in Mehta's office many days back and that time even though you offered him a job in AR and he denied, you didnt take any action on it . Then why now?

Arnav stopped playing with the paper weight kept on his table and leaned back.

Arnav: That day, this task was not my priority Aman.. But today.. Its my necessity.
Aman didnt understand still.
Aman: What will you get in firing a man from his job?
Arnav: Everything..!! (He mumbled remembering Khushi's face before his eyes.)

Aman was still confused. Thats when the door was knocked and his assistant came inside informing some Khushi Gupta was here to meet him. Arnav was more than happy to know this. He was right. She didnt waste time in calling him up or messaging him. She came straight away at his office..

Arnav: Ask her to wait.. Tell her I am busy..
Assistant: Fine Sir..

She left and Aman was just thinking what was happening? Why did ASR lie that he was busy? And who was this Khushi Gupta? Aman took the files from ASR's desk and left out to continue his work. Almost 30 minutes passed. Arnav was just playing with his attitude and Khushi's emotions. He got up and walked to the glass walls , sliding the curtains apart to see down. Khushi was helplessly sitting on the couch at the reception waiting for him to call her. He smiled.

Arnav (Looking at Khushi): Now you are giving me importance Miss Khushi Gupta.. Thats all I always want from you..

He saw her going to the reception desk and asking if ASR has finished his important work and if can she meet him. The assistant called Arnav who answered the call standing right next to the glass walls.

Assistant: Sir.. Miss Gupta says its urgent and she really needs to see you.
Arnav: (Pretending to be angry): Ask her to wait Sandra or else to leave.. I dont have time for her now. And dont call me again till I myself tell you when to send her.

The assitant kept the call and informed the same to Khushi. Khushi broke down from within but still hide her tears and sat on the couch. He waited there admiring her misery but when she started wiping her tears continuously he felt a prick in his heart. She was crying.. He cannot make her cry so much.. He dialed his assistant and asked her to send Khushi upstairs..

*************

Khushi pushed the door open and walked in.. She seemed to be angry and equally disturbed by his rude behaviour.

Khushi: How could you do this? You fired my Brother from his Job?
Arnav: Watch your tone Lady!! I am not your Boy friend to accept such unprofessional attitude from you at my office..

Khushi controlled her anger and stood before him.

Arnav: Sit..
Khushi: I didnt come here to Sit.
Arnav (Shoving his shoulder): Okay. Then why are you here? To give me the news of your Brother's termination? Or to warn me to give his Job back?
Khushi: ( in frustration): Why are you doing this? You cannot destroy my Bhaiyaa's career. He is supporting our family. He is the only one we have hopes on..
Arnav: Ohh really? How pity!! I can understand what happens when the only man earning in the house loses his job.. But you dont have to worry .. I am still alive.. I will take care of you..

He possessively wiped off the tear droplets from the corner of her eyes. She pushed him back in anger.

Khushi : Dont touch me.. And I dont need your help. I dont need your money. You hear that?

She had fever.. He could feel that..

Khushi: ( taking out the chain from her purse that he had made her wear the other day): You wanted me to wear this again right? This fight between us started because of this chain , hai naa? Then fine.. I will wear it .. I will wear it forever.. Happy?

She wore the chain in her neck while he kept staring at her face..

Khushi: See..e Its back around my neck now.. Now please.. Please dont make Bhaiyaa suffer.
Arnav: Woh sab baad mein sochenge.. (We will think all that later).. We should go to the Dr first. Your body is burning in fever.

He tried to hold her hand and take her out but she jerked his hand off again..

Khushi: Nahi.. I will not go anywhere until you make me believe you will give Bhaiyaa his career , his job back.
Arnav: Tum haan kaho yea naa.. Doctor ke paas toh tumhe jaana hi hoga. Main leke jaaunga tumhe. Ab yeh tum decide karo ki mere saath chup chaap aaogi yea mujhe tumhe zabardasti leke jaana padega.?( You agree or dont.. You will have to go to the Doctor. I will take you there.. Now you decide if you are ready to come with me or should I forcefully take you?)

Khushi: Hum jeeye yea mare.. Aap ko kyon faraq padta hai?( I live or die .. How does it matter to you?
Arnav: Faraq padta hai Dammit.. Kyon ki tum meri ho.. Aur tumhe andaaza nahi hai ki main apni cheezon ko kitni heefazat se rakhta hoon. Apne Paas. Humesha humesha ke liye.. (It matters to me dammit. Because you are mine.. And you have no idea how safely I keep my things. With me forever..and forever.. )

That sentence once again created a storm of fear inside her. He wanted to keep her with him forever? Will that happen? Will he make it happen? How? By playing such odd games? He dragged her outside his cabin and kept walking towards the exit. Most of the employees working saw his gestures, especially the way he held Khushi's hand .Everyone had the same doubt today. Who was this girl? She seemed to be ordinary until she was here to meet Arnav Singh Raizada. But seeing them together now, everyone had started gossiping about her relationship with him. Aman had seen them leaving the office too. So she was Khushi Gupta? Aman had never seen her before not even heard her name .What does she and his Boss share? Was it anything to worry about because he knew his Boss's nature. He was not a boyfriend material type. And this girl was quite young and innocent. He just hoped he was overthinking and continued his work.

Rabba Ishq Naa Hove - Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें