1.

Third person P.O.V

Once quiet and peaceful morning got disturbed by loud shouting of Mrs. Jeon who is instructing or you can say scolding the maids to finish the work of decorating pack house fast as her younger son is coming home after three months.

The younger son of jeons or popularly known as omega beauty of purple moon pack is turning 18 in ten days, so the pack house is in chaos . There is a huge party to celebrate omega's birthday.

" Jinnie, have you checked kook's room ,is it clean or not. I don't want him to lash out at any maid like last time" Mrs. Jeon asked jin who is mate f her elder son namjoon.

Jin loves jk like his own son and very well know about his cold and arrogant nature and truth to be told is very scared about the said omega's birthday, they all know after turning 18 jk is going to meet his mate, they are also aware of his intention to reject his mate.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, an alpha is baking a cheesecake for his mate , his mate loves cheesecake and he bakes it every time his mate came home, alpha is sweet, kind ,soft spoken and a very good chef.

Flash back

Taehyung parents lived in daegu, his mother died while giving him birth, after that his father was not able to raise a child alone so he came to live with his mother (taehyung grand mother).

she was a very nice and generous lady, she took care of tae very nicely, she taught him to be kind and respectful,.

Little taehyung was good in studies, he made friends with every pup of his age. Everything went downhill when his father died trying to save head alpha's son from a rogue attack.

Taehyung 's life changed for worse after that other kids started bullying him for being and orphan and poor. His grandmother couldn't afford for his studies.

She used to sell home made cookies, he started assisting his grandmother in kitchen that's how he learnt to cook . When he was 16 his grandmother died of old age.

with great difficulty he somehow managed to complete high school. He doesn't have enough money to continue his studies, so he left his dream to become a doctor.

Pack luna used to love his grandmother 's cookies ,she showed mercy on the young boy and appointed him as a helper in pack house.

On his first day in the pack house taehyung saw a very adorable omega , it was like a love at first sight for him, he didn't knew who the omega was.

He stand frozen on his spot in front of the refrigerator door, he came out of his trance when the omega pushed him out of his way harshly and he landed on the floor on his back.

A painful whine left from his mouth still the omega didn't cared, took a water bottle and went out of the kitchen muttering pathetic and poor under his breath.

Tears pooled in tae's eyes, he knew he is poor ,now he felt pathetic, he doesn't know why someone's words whom he just saw today was piercing his heart.

Since than he tried everything to make the younger omega talk to him once, he came to know that jungkook or kook is one year younger than him and goes to highschool. He made kook's favourite dishes and cakes daily.

Every one loves his cooking ,jin use to praise him for his food. Taehyung knew future luna himself is a very good cook no body in the pack can match jin's cooking skills , still getting compliments from jin always bring a shy smile on the alpha's face.

Kindly do Vote and comment.

let me know how it was, if you find any mistakes, plz. Remember your author here is trying there best.

I will try to upload next part soon..

Till than bye and have a wonderful day.😀😀

Urtotwriter