29.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

First of all thankyou for 10k + reads .
I am grateful for those who voted and commented on this not so nicely written book, and those readers also who silently supported my book..
Thankyou for your efforts..

Let's continue.

_______________________________________

Jungkook was too shocked to process anything, flowers and suprise box fell from his hands , gaining attention of the alpha and Nabi......

"Koo"

Before the alpha could say anything Nabi pushed him , she ran to jungkook , hugged him and started crying loudly.

" kook please save me, tae was forcing me. He even slapped me."

Jimin who was standing behind kook kept the camera on side table and slapped the alpha harshly,

" how could you do this , you bast**d, i thought of you as my soulmate, you are a f**king r*pist."

Jimin was too furious to understand what he was saying.

Taehyung heart was ripping in shreads listening to the harsh words, yet his eyes were only looking at his omega with a hope that his mate will trust him.

Kook was too stunned to speak, his tears were flowing continuously, he couldn't believe his ears his alpha , his husband taehyung could force his best friend.

He could see finger marks on Nabi's cheek. He got silent. Nabi hugged jimin and started wailing loudly,. He took Nabi with her in living room and gave her some water. She kept on crying in his embrace with an evil grin on her face.

"Koo, love please trust me , i didn't even touched her. She was lying, I was...."

Kook started laughing with tears flowing from his eyes.

" Trust you, ???? When I saw with my eyes how you were holding her and going to kiss her. If we wouldn't come ,you could have forced her" kook shouted.

" love ,listen to me, i didn't..." Tae's pleading was cut off by omega.

" get out, I said get out my house and never came here again , i don't want to even see your face, it disgust me."

Kook hold tae's arm and dragged him out of the house and pushed him .

He came inside, closed the door and fall on the floor crying. Nabi and jimin made him sit on the couch, he kept on crying his heart out, Nabi was smirking internally.

Jimin asked Nabi to take some rest while he will take care of kook. Nabi went to kook's bedroom to celebrate success of his plan.

" Why me .??? Why did he do that, I love him so much, he broke my heart and trust, what will I do now."
He sobbed on jimin's shoulder.

Jimin was also silently crying seeing the condition of his pregnant best friend,.

" please kook calm down, it is not good for the baby. Everything will be alright."

" nothing will be alright, what will I tell to my family, that my mate tried to force my best friend."

" am I not beautiful, have i done something this terrible that he is taking revenge, he was always so sweet , he said he loves me, was all that a lie, and my pup , what will I tell him about his other father"