28.

Hola 👋👋👋

Happiest birthday to our baby star candy 🍬🍭.

How are you all 💞💞

Thankyou readers for 10k+ reads.

To all the readers who are reading, voting and leaving comments, I am very grateful for your support..

This is my first book and being new in writing, your feedback motivates me. Thankyou again

Enjoy reading, don't forget to vote comment and follow..

______________________________________

" Let's go to the doctor kook"

" I don't want to," his eyes were glossy.

"Jimin what if he left me for her, I love him , i can't loose him" tears fall from his eyes to his cheeks.

"Tell him , mark him and make him yours for forever" jimin was glad his friend finally realised his feelings for his mate.

"But first of all we will go to the doctor "

They went to the clinic, kook told the doctor about his condition, he wrote down some tests and told him to wait For sometime.

when the results came jungkook was shocked, yet he was not surprised, he spent his heat with his alpha and they never used any protection when getting intimate.

This is bound to happen, his wolf was howling in joy. Pups are a sensitive subjects for omega's, having pups and taking care of them are their nature.

kook was also happy, that he will have a pup soon, a mini version of him or his alpha, his scent turned more sweet with happiness,.

He can't wait to surprise his alpha. He came out of doctor's cabin where jimin was waiting for him.

His eyes has happy tears, jimin got worried and snatched the reports out of his hands, he jumped in ecstasy and hugged him tightly.

"I am going to be an uncle, my best friend is "" pregnant""

Jungkook was too giddy , he wanted to tell alpha about his pregnancy, he remembered once alpha told him that he love pups and want atleast five of his own.