19.

Hola 👋👋👋

.

How are you all..

.

I am very disappointed ☹️ ☹️ these days V' s Love me again and rainy days didn't got the response it deserved .
Please Keep streaming both the songs.

.

Let's go back to the story...

.

_____________________________________

After jimin's birthday many things changed between taekook , kook started initiating small talks with alpha ,he also started coming home at time, and whenever he gets late he simply text the alpha about his whereabouts.

tae is more than happy with this small changes. they are on the line of becoming friends, tae was delighted that the awkwardness is decreasing day by day.

During his break he sometimes went to his omega's university to give him lunch or to meet jimin.

Jimin and yoongi were also happy with the little change on taekook' s relationship, jimin would always tease taehyung and yoongi being yoongi didn't show but he can also feel the change of dynamics.

One day kook himself told yoongi about tae and him being married, he also shared that he doesn't wanted this marriage and wants to focus on coming competition,.

Yoongi was able to comprehend kook' s point of view. Yoongi told him that he already knew and was waiting for the omega to share with him.

He suggested the omega to keep his marriage low key and give tae a chance and take their relationship further on their own pace.

Yoongi knows for kook his dream is his life, and this competition is something that can fulfill both of their dreams.

One more thing that changed was Nabi ' s visit at taekook's apartment. She almost went to their apartment daily , even when the omega is not present at home.

She has decided to level up her game. She knew kook is slowly falling for the alpha , she can't take any risk , she has to make alpha fall for her..

she can't waste her time in making kook doubt on tae, she has to do something so that the alpha can't deny her and she has a perfect plan in mind.

Today was one of those days where kook has to come to the university early so tae is going to him in his lunch break.

" Going to your lovely omega my dear taetae???" Hana teased.

" hmmm.. he didn't had breakfast in the morning.you want to come ???,"

"No , you go and take care of your omega , i will handle here"

"You are the bestest girl you know".