20.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you.

I made some additions in chapter 12 as earlier I have forgot to mention taekook wedding rings..

Kindly take a look of chapter 12 ...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taekook are more comfortable with eachother now, they spent time together watching random movies, drama and sometimes cooking.

Kook learnt to make some dishes with alpha's help.he was surprised to see his alpha knows almost everything about his likes and dislikes.

He made it his mission to know more about his alpha, he has realising that alpha was very simple and down to earth.

Kook knew alpha has made a place for himself in his heart, yet he didn't want to rush anything, he wants to take things slow.

He will talk to the alpha about his feelings when he himself be sure.

Blushing everytime alpha do any thing for him is a common occurrence in taekook household, kook many times has felt alpha's loving eyes staring at him leaving his cheeks painted a baby pink shade.

Kook got flustered whenever alpha calls him koo.

Alpha was no different, he was falling deeper every day, he saw the efforts kook was doing to know more about him.

Pink shade on his omega's face fed his alpha ego that he has a positive effect on his omega.

Now there is no awkward silence between them, their apartment is always filled with bickering laughing and giggling sounds whenever they are together.

Alpha can safely say his omega has accepted him not as a husband but as a friend atleast and he is ready to wait till his last breath for the omega to accept him.

Their friends also noticed that they both look more happy with each other, the way alpha cares for his omega and red tint on omega's cheeks make them coo at the couple. Yet they refrain themselves from teasing knowing that kook's feelings are new , vulnerable and fragile ,.

Yoongi being an alpha himself has seen tae being protective for his omega,they have seen the determination in taehyung's eyes , the vast sea of emotions when he looks at the omega. And they were glad to see that jungkook got someone who loves him more then himself.

To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides and they are sure taekook will be feeling the warmth of eachother's love very soon.

Its one day before the party. jungkook was not feeling well, he woke up with slight fever, his eyes and face were puffy.

He was looking for some tablets to tone down his fever, tae entered the kitchen fully dressed for his shift at cafe.

" koo , you are not looking fine, you go and wait in your room i will bring medicine and breakfast for you. "

Jungkook have him a grateful nod and went to his room.

After breakfast and tablet he was feeling fine.

Taehyung offered to take a day off but kook denied saying he is fine and have to go to university for a important project submission.

Some time later both went to their respective places.

Kook was feeling too hot and uncomfortable he wanted to go home , he went to yoongi and gave him the file so he can submit on his behalf, after that yoongi went to make a call , Kook was not feeling good ,being unmated his scent was not strong , yet alpha's have higher senses than any other ranks they can easily identify the scents.

yoongi felt that kook's scent is much more sweeter than other days, than reality him that kook is in his pre heat.

Every omega get his first heat after finding his mate, and quarterly after that.

he immediately called jimin and told him about the whole situation when he came back he saw kook passed out sitting on the chair.

He didn't want to be anywhere near an unmated omega in his heat. He closed the door and waited for jimin and Nabi.

They both took jungkook to university clinic so he could rest till they call taehyung.

TBC

______________________________________

I forgot to mention some important details of taekook marriage,

A little alteration is done in chapter 12. Check that out.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Keep voting reading and supporting.

Urtotwriter