36.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you all 💓💓

I have updated first chapter of my new book

" undying faith"

check it out , and drop your comments and suggestions,,

I also uploaded next chapter of

" shadow of love",,

take a look at that also..

Kindly leave comments, it really gets tedious when I have to write without getting any comments and reviews...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

---------------------------------------------------------

The shining moon reminds him of taehyung's unique boxy smile.

" Are you still upset with me, if I have knew you would leave and never come back ,i wouldn't have let you go, please comeback, you always showered me with love and care more than i deserved, give me a chance to love you right this time, let me be deserving of your affection. Moon goddess plz gave my alpha back."

He pleaded in his heart ..,

Hobi after knowing the whole truth was determined to make everything right, he got an evil idea, he smirked to himself,

he knew taehyung will not like his lie but he need to do something, if he will tell the alpha to meet jungkook than taehyung will deny for sure ,he needs to lie.. he laughed evilly..

hana was watching her mates expressions with a frown on his forehead, she got startled when hobi started laughing..

" are you fine, did you hit your head somewhere,"

she touched his head to check for any injury. Hobi eyes softened seeing the worry laced in hana's voice.he hugged her and said in her neck

"how did I got this lucky to have most beautiful girl as my mate."

" I also think so, how did you got this lucky, other wise my eyes were always on jung hoseok of BTS"

she sighed dramatically and hugged him back tightly,

" now tell me why you were smirking , disgustingly."

She asked in a teasing tone..

" I have a plan to let taekook meet. But I need your help " He let hana know about his idea.

" hmmmm, you are more smart than you look"

They started giggling and laughing..

Next day

Taehyung was about to finish his shift when he got a call from an unknown number.

"Taehyung"

" Hana, how did you get my number"

" its not important, please come at kook's apartment immediately"

" i can't"

" please kook is not well, he got unconscious and keep chanting your name"

"What"

" yes, he is not fine from last few days, doctor's are saying his condition is very complicated, he don't have much time left".

Taehyung got panicked, the air got punched out of his lungs, he felt himself getting faltered, in his worry he can't register that even after being in serious condition jungkook was still at home .