12.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

Smile 😁😁😁😁

Smile 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Just one more.....

Thankyou

How are you lovely people..

Check out my other "hearts brew love".

.It will be a simple romantic story,where our taetae will love his kookie to moon and never came back.     

I hope you are doing well ..

Don't forget to support and send your priceless feedback...

Let's skip to the next part...

---------------------_-----------------------------------

Taekook marriage day

Finally the day of most waited wedding was here...

Taehyung was standing at the alter along with hobi, he was feeling many emotions at the moment happy,
sad, fear , nervous..

Hobi sensed his dilemma and held his hand to give him silent support.

Jungkook walked at the alter with his father who has tears of joy in his eyes.

Though jungkook was not happy with the marriage, still he was looking ethereal in white suit.

everyone's eyes were struck on the angelic beauty.

Taehyung got star struck " how many galaxy I have saved in previous life to get this perfect omega as my mate". He asked moon goddess lovingly staring at his would -be husband.

He heard a sound of throat clearing from hobi, only then realised he was lost in thoughts.

mr. Jeon gave omega's hand into alpha's. "Take care of my son, i am trusting you with my life taehyung".

He said asking for assurance from taehyung.

.
'i will" taehyung said with determination clear in his voice.

"Do you kim taehyung accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband"

"I do"

Do you Jeon Jungkook accept Kim taehyung as your husband"

"I do"

"Now you can exchange the rings  and I pronounce you husbands, you may kiss now"