13.

Hola  readers👋👋👋

Thank you everyone who is reading for 2k + reads

How are you all..??????

I am here with a new update

Don't forget to support and feedback.

Your reviews are valuable..

Do vote comment and follow...

Let's get back to the story...

_______________________________________

Next morning came earlier than expected everyone was present to say goodbyes to kook and his friends,.

They were waiting for taehyung, he came out from his room with his one bag, he doesn't have many things all his belongings were packed in that small bag.

his eyes were red and puffy ,kooks wolf can sense his mates gloomy aura, he howled in sadness, yet kook ignored him.

when Jin questioned why alpha was in his old room , taehyung was stunned to speak, then kook replied saying he went to his room early morning to pack his things.

Jin was not satisfied with the answer, but he let it slide for the time being.they know kook doesn't want tae as his alpha, but they didn't had any other option to secure their bond.

Mate bonds are made by moon goddess and rejection leads to immense pain to both Wolf's,.

Jin knew tae loves the omega and will make him happy. He hopes that someday tae will make his place in kooks heart and life.

After bidding goodbye to everyone taekook along with jimin and Nabi started there journey to Seoul.

Car was filled with awkward silence, tae and kook were both lost in thoughts.

jimin sensed tae's uneasiness and started making small talks with him. He tried to cheer up both of them.

tae was only replying with short answer he Clearly remember, his omega doesn't want him to be close to his friends and he doesn't want to do anything which will make his omega hate him more.

Jimin felt something off in tae's behaviour,he made a mental note to ask him later.

When they reach Seoul alpha was awestruck. It was taehyung's first time in Seoul he was looking at big buildings and roads with big fascinated eyes.

kook saw that and find the alpha very cute.he was staring at alpha when lights turned green and he realised what he was doing, he get reminded of Nabi 's words he can't be soft for the alpha, he have to focus on his dream.

He dropped jimin and Nabi to their houses with plans of meeting in the university soon and went to his apartment.

taehyung was engrossed in admiring his omega's place, it was just like omega , simple with minimum decoration,.

He came out of his trance when omega called his name.
"That is your room , stay away from me and my life." Saying that kook went to his room and banged his door loudly.

It was already late noon , taehyung decided to sleep in as he was tired and couldn't sleep properly last night.

Kook unpacked his bag and ordered take out for dinner,. He knocked on tae's door to call him for dinner.

Tae was a light sleeper , he woke up at the first knock and got out of the room for dinner.

He ask the omega to not order food from outside as he will be cooking from tomorrow.

One week passed by in the blink of an eye, taehyung would made breakfast and dinner for his omega , but kook doesn't even spare a glance to him and never ate any of the food.

Taehyung was miserable yet hopeful that he will melt omega's heart ❣️ with his care and affection.

Meanwhile kook was busy with his university and in preparation for upcoming singing competition from biggest music company of the country.

He spent most of his time with yoongi in his studio.he often came home late and went to university early,.

He very well aware about the food made by alpha , yet he ignored it with an aim of alpha getting tired himself.

It was already 11 at night and was raining heavily outside, omega haven't came home till now, taehyung was waiting for him sitting on the couch.

he was staring at the purple bracelet that he didn't got chance to give to his omega, he was worried as kook never got this late.

he doesn't have a phone ,he doesn't even know the phone number of kook or any of his friends.

There was a huge traffic jam cuz of rain , kook's car got struck in jam , he got late, very late for home. He thought alpha would have slept by now.

He quietly opened the door of his apartment as soon as he opened the door he was hugged by a certain alpha who was mumbling some incoherent words,.

" Where were you , i was so scared. You never tell me anything, atleast you could have informed me, I am your husband." Alpha's voice was laced with worry.

Kook pushed him harder," how dare you, you are my husband only for my family, for me you are nothing just a burden, why should I inform someone like you, you have nothing, you are feeding and breathing on my money. In future,Think thousand times before ordering me." Kook shouted on worried alpha and went to his room.

For the first time taehyung's Wolf's ego got hurt by his omega's behaviour.

He was too stunned to speak, he doesn't even understand what he did wrong, does getting worried about his own mate is wrong ????

Taehyung was a soft and sensitive person but his wolf was an alpha, he has a nice bond and control over his alpha but today his wolf felt humiliation by his own mate and shut down himself.

He was not even replying to taehyung.

Taehyung didn't let kook's words affect his determination to win his heart, 

He didn't ate anything earlier as he was busy worrying about his omega, now his  appetite Died down. He Just  covered the food and kept it in the fridge and went to his room, he slept without eating anything..

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

So.?????

How was it....?????

Let me know your thoughts about it ...????

Do Vote comment and follow.

Urtotwriter

love of mine (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें