5.

Hola readers...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Let's continue with the story.....

"Hobi lets go the market i want to buy a birthday present for jungkook."

"Tae you know he will not accept your gift, why you want to buy a gift for him"

'I know hyung. I want to give him something before he realise i am his mate. Hyung he will reject me, i don't want him to reject me. I love him.

he will never accept a cheap and pathetic alpha like me, he is a prince and deserves someone who can give him everything"

"Come on tae, don't be sad, we will go and find a perfect gift for your omega"

Hobi, the sunshine he is, tried to cheer up taehyung, they went to the market and started looking around,

A bracelet caught tae's attention, it was simple but elegant made with purple beads, he felt it was the perfect gift for his mate, the bracelet was very expensive, he used his almost all savings to buy it.

Hobi protested against using his savings,  but he knows there is nothing that can convince the alpha when it comes to his omega.

They did some more shopping and said goodbye to each other by giving a brotherly hug and a promise to meet soon.

The moment he reached the pack house he saw jungkook and his friends sitting on couch while devouring the cheesecake, tae's wolf howled in joy seeing his adorable mate  enjoying the cake having fun with his friends.

He went towards the kitchen to do preparation for dinner, he was so lost in admiring his omega he again failed to notice some ones loving gaze towards him.

Jungkook and his friends saw him walking to the kitchen , jungkook completely ignored his existence, he hates the alpha, whenever he saw him he feel strange, his wolf started getting restless, he hates this feeling and to avoid it he always glare at the alpha and insult him by calling names..

Jimin and nabi became curious about the handsome alpha and asked jungkook about him.

"His name is taehyung and he works in kitchen , i don't know anything else about him" jungkook answered by shrugging his shoulders.

Nabi was not satisfied he wants to know more about the alpha, you can say she has developed a tiny crush on the alpha,.

Yes it was nabi who was staring at the alpha from the moment she came with jungkook.

Nabi with the intention to have a talk with his new found crush, followed the alpha in kitchen.

Her heart flapped seeing taehyung intensely staring at the wall midst of drinking water.

Taehyung eyes shot up towards the door when he heard someone calling his name.

"Hello taehyung, i am nabi jungkook' s friend"

"Hello mam , i  am kim taehyung"

" Hey! Don't call me mam, you can call me nabi"

" Ok , mam sorry nabi"

" Could you please make some hot chocolate for us, plz" nabi showed her puppy eyes to request the alpha.

Taehyung nodded his head and started taking out ingredients from the cabinets, he was so emerged in making hot chocolate, he forgot about the beta standing there.

TBC

------------------+++----------------------------------

I am trying to minimise the mistakes, if you find any don't hesitate to point out .

If you liked this part plz vote and drop some comments so ur author here stay motivated,

Have a great day

Urtotwriter