32.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you....????

I tried to clear some points in last chapters,. I hope my clarification is justified...

Let's get back to the story...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

-----------------------------------------------_---------

What video hyung."

" just see, you will understand"

Jimin played the video. Tears were streaming down from kook's eyes , he saw how jimin slapped his alpha, how he dragged alpha out of his bed room, the look of hurt and defeat on alpha's face will haunt him all his life.

He saw how Nabi sniffed and hugged his alpha's shirt, how she confessed that she will make Jungkook hate his alpha , and yogyum his another friend was also involved in the plan.

Kook was drowning in remorse, he thought he was responsible for everything, he is the only one to blame , he should have shown a little bit of faith instead of throwing his mate out of the house,.

He wiped his tears, and stood up abruptly. He will confront Nabi and yogyum, seeing the dark look on kook's face Joon stopped him, "we will make her confess her sin" Joon said.

Kook nodded his head ,omega was in guilt and shame.
"Do you know where is tae" he asked from nobody.

When he got silence in response he got his answer.

"Where are you tae, will you forgive me, do I even deserve your forgiveness, will you ever " love me again "." He spoke inaudibly.

He went towards his room , they gave omega some space to collect his thoughts. In the meanwhile they made a plan to trap Nabi and yogyum

Jungkook kept caressing his stomach while staring at ceiling, his eyes were teary and heart was heavy like a stone kept on his chest.

" Baby, your dadda is a very good man , I always humiliated him and  this time I crossed all the limits. He loves me a lot, he will love you too. Baby please tell your dadda to comeback to me. I can't live without him, alpha please come back home, you can shout at me, fight me ,curse me, beat me ,if you want break my soul, but please come back to your omega "..

Ceiling of his room was the witness of omega's tears of agony. he kept on calling taehyung's number but the response was same that the number was switched off.

With heart heavy like a stone he closed his eyes and went into a restless sleep. He kept on turning and tossing but peace was no where near him.

It was taehyung's first day for his new job, they provide him a place to stay at the hotel itself, owner of the hotel park bogum liked the alpha for his hardwork and dedication.

Tae immediately made a soft spot in bogum's heart when he met him in daegu hotel. Taehyung was going to surprise his omega with this news , but  everything went downhill,.

This time he decided to give himself a chance, he will give his omega  space,. What he said to his omega was due to hurt, he can never leave his omega behind and move on with his life,

kook's reaction was expected upto some extent, he will return back to his omega only when he will have enough proof of his innocence..

he was still unaware of his unborn pup, otherwise he would have ran back to his omega that instant.