3.

Hello everyone

..

..

..

Thankyou to everyone who read the previous chapters..

.
.
.
.

Kindly ignore the mistakes.

Kook heard it's tae's birthday when Mr. Jeon gave his wishes to taehyung, he also wants to wish tae, he was looking at taehyung to see his boxy smile and noticed tae's eyes are empty, he ignored his heart and continued eating his breakfast.

..

After breakfast he went to pack office with namjoon to discuss about some pack matters with his father. Kook became busy for the whole day , they came home late at night.

..

Kook was very hungry, he missed his lunch to meet his friends. He opened the fridge and saw a cheesecake was kept there.

..

" Jin hyung loves me a lot , everytime I came home he bakes a cake for me, he know it's my favourite, he also makes a lot of cookies for me to take them to Seoul.

..

I am gonna thank him first in the morning" kook thought
While devouring the cake and moaning at the delicious taste.

..

In his hunger he didn't noticed an alpha standing behind the pillar looking at him with love filled eyes and boxy smile, satisfied that he can atleast something for his mate.

..

Next morning, taehyung woke up very early to make cookies for his beautiful mate as kook was returning to Seoul after breakfast.

..

He made every dish of kook's choice. He packed cookies and cake for kook in boxes and gave it to the driver to keep them in car.

..

Kook's eyes sparkled seeing the dishes on table, he wants to thank jin hyung , but he was getting late so he stuffed his mouth with food at a fast speed.

...

He went to his car saying goodbye to his family, making a mental note to thank jin hyung later .

..

A certain alpha was very happy to see his love's doe eyes sparkling with happiness seeing his favourite food, he was contented to see his mate happy.

..

he doesn't know what the future holds , yet he is going to make the best of the remaining time before his rejection.

..

Tae's wolf cried in pain every time he thinks that his omega will reject him .

..

He can't do anything as he is nothing in front of his omega. Jungkook deserve the world and tae has nothing more than his love to give.

Very short update

.
.
.
Tell me how it was

.
.
.

Do vote, comments and follow.

Have a nice day

Urtotwriter