22.

Hola 👋👋👋👋👋

How are you.?????

I am doing great btw.

I hope you are liking the story...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Let's dive back into the story.

____________________________________

Ignore the mistakes

Even after being controlled by his wolf, tae didn't marked him, he wished the marking to be happen when they both are in their right minds.

next morning tae wake up sunlight hitting his face, his wolf was happy and he was feeling contented seeing his love sleeping in arms peacefully.

he saw the time he was late for the cafe, he needs to wake his omega up, he didn't want to leave him alone after spending beautiful night together.

He softly kissed his omega's forehead .

"Koo wake up, you are getting late for university"

" please let me sleep more, i am too tired".

They slept in early hours of morning and after their previous night activities kook was feeling like he was hit by a truck.

He wake up wide awake when he felt he was hugging his alpha tightly like a koala.

"Good morning koo, how are you feeling".

Hearing the deep, melodious voice, events of yesterday came crushing down on omega.

He felt shy and embarrassed. They didn't get consent before jumping on eachother .

Kook remembers everything from last night and can't blame alpha for the events happened, he for sure saw how alpha tried to control himself and it is close to impossible to restrain yourself when your mate us in heat or rut.

His heart beat quickened thinking how his wolf seduced the alpha, he became so submissive for his alpha. He knew they need to talk but it's too early.

" tae you know we need to talk".

He said confidently from outside, but on inside he was everything but confident.

he looked at his handsome alpha who was looking like a Greek god even with messy bed hairs.

"I know and we will talk but not now, I have to go to the cafe and you are getting late for university".

As kook tried to get up he fall back on bed with the pain shooting in his lower body.

" I am taking a day off."

Kook sighed with blush creeping onto his face.

" I can't go like this".

Taehyung understood what the omega mean, he felt his own cheeks getting hot and red.

He stood up and took his omega bridal style and went to the bathroom, omega was wearing his shirt and smelling like him, his wolf was dancing in joy being this near to his omega.

He helped the omega in freshing up. After that he put the omega on bed and gave him some painkillers and went to his room to get ready
For the day.

he wanted to stay with the omega and cuddle him, yet he wants to give Omega some space to collect his thoughts.

Last thing he wants to do is to came too strong on his omega.

Kook at the moment wants nothing more than his alpha , even after bathing he can smell tae's scent on himself, his wolf was howling in satisfaction.

It was his first time and he was glad that it was with his mate, he can't even think about giving himself to someone who is not his mate.

He also mentally noted to thank his friends for taking care of him. His thoughts gets interrupted when his alpha came into his bedroom with a breakfast tray.

They ate their food in silence thinking about future, tae bid goodbye to his omega and softly kissed his forehead, in return kook pecked his cheek making the alpha to blush furiously, he was feeling on cloud nine.

He squealed and run away from there, kook was shocked, it was the same alpha who was so dominant last night and now was squealing like a teenager girl.

He called hobi on his way to cafe and asked him to meet him,. He wants to share his happiness with his best friend, he invited hobi to the cafe.

hobi was busy as it was his final year so he never visited taehyung's cafe before they always talk on phone or tae will meet him in university when he visit the university for his omega.

He was extra smiley today his eyes were shining like sun.

" You are looking extra happy, what happened, tell me "

Hana said wiggling her eyebrows.

Taehyung blushed when the images of last night came into his mind.

"O my god, are you alright, tae your face is getting red, are you sick"

she asked worriedly touching his forehead to check his temprature.

" i am perfectly fine, Hana, it's just..."
Tae's rambling was cut off when a customer approached for placing an order, after that they both got busy in work.

Hana can see happiness was radiating from taehyung aura and she was happy as long his brother like friend is happy.

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------

So how was it.

Boring...????

Next chapters are going to be exiting, many things are going to happen.

Till than bye and enjoy reading..

Do Vote comment and follow...

Urtotwriter