14.

Hola 👋👋👋

The image above is today's ranking.....

How are you.???

Are you liking the story..???

I have a got more than expected comments on last two chapters,,

Plz. Support my other book "hearts brew love" as well.

So I am happy and grateful...

Keep supporting and giving feedback...

I am up for your suggestions..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

_______________________________________

It was a weekend ,jimin and Nabi planned a hang out with their friends they invited kook and asked him to bring tae with him.

Nabi later called kook and asked him to don't bring the alpha with him otherwise he have to introduce tae as his husband.

Kook went out without uttering a single word to the alpha. He realised his wolf was awfully silent from last night, he doesn't gave much thought about it, and went towards the mall to watch a movie along with his friends.

Taehyung thought of looking for a job, he can't stay dependent on his in - laws.

Last night he felt kook was right about how he is a burden to his omega and his family.

He can't provide his mate anything, to be able to provide your mate and pups are basic alpha instincts.

He is not much aware about city life, he was roaming without any predestination.

He saw a "help required in the kitchen" notice in front of a cafe. He went inside the cafe and talk with the manager, manager agreed to heir him after 5 days of trial period.

Manager named park seojoon was a calm and handsome alpha.

Next morning taehyung made breakfast and gut ready for his job, he was happy, he wanted to tell omega about his job , but kook didn't spare him a chance to speak.

"Jungkook I got a job at ......" He got cut off when omega went out without letting him complete.

Today was first day at his work ,tae doesn't want to look depressed, he put a fake smile on his face and entered in the cafe.

seojoon introduced him to other workers . An omega girl named choi Hana was given the task to help him understand the work.