37.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you all...

Enjoy reading...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's eyes got teary, he felt a lump in his throat, " I never left you, it's you who threw me out, I loved you , i still do and will do till my last breath,, and in return I just wanted your trust , I have enough love for both of us to share for a lifetime, none of you have trusted me that day. I came here thinking something has happened to you, I was running like a maniac,, but guess what you are here fine,, I am glad you are ok,,you can't....."

Before he can complete the sentence he heard something,

It was a heartbeat ,slow and almost inaudible,, there were three heartbeats in the room, one his ,one his omega's and third was also coming from his omega,, it took him almost 10 seconds to comprehend that it was his pups heartbeat, his eyes widened in realisation,,

now he felt how jungkook' s scent was filled with sadness and despair but at the same time , sweet like milk .. he turned around and observed his omega, saw his omega has teary , puffy eyes.

He sat on his knees with his face infront of his omega's stomach,, He kept one of his hand on kook's stomach and there he can feel the heartbeat loud and clear..

the tears dropped from his eyes making his cheeks wet, he looked up at his omega with hope and curiousity.

Kook nodded his head, and that moment, taehyung felt he has won the world, he hugged kook by his waist, he was continuously shedding tears,,

kook caressed his hair when he feel his shirt getting wet from alpha's tears,, taehyung stood up and picked jungkook and made him lay on the couch , he sat on the floor beside jungkook, he kept his head on jungkook's stomach, hugged him and closed his eyes..

" how many weeks"

" six"

"Why you didn't tell me"

"I was going to surprise you that day."

His chest felt heavy remembering that day.. taehyung tighten his grip but careful not hurt their pup.

Taehyung felt exhaustion getting best of him and slept on the floor hugging his omega,, jungkook kept caressing his hairs mumbling sorry.

When namjin came back they saw taekook duo sleeping, taehyung was holding jungkook's waist and jungkook's one hand was on his stomach while the other was tangled with Alpha's hair..

they didn't disturbed them and went to their room,, taehyung woke up around midnight and saw his omega sleeping on couch , he picked him up and tucked him carefully in his bed.

He came out of the room and saw namjoon sitting on the couch. He must have made noise which woke the head alpha up, taehyung thought. Namjoon gave a warm smile to alpha and gestured him to sit with him.

" how are you , tae"

" I am good hyung"

"Don't lie, you should have told us, we could have helped you, you are like a brother to me"

tae looked at him with eyes full of various emotions.

" We know kook is stubborn, Jin loves you like a son , you should have atleast shared with him"

" i wanted to win him by myself hyung,, I failed, i failed hyung, maybe he loves me now, but he didn't trust me, he didn't even gave me a chance to explain "