7.

Hola 👋👋

..

Another short update...

..

Be kind

..

Comment and tell me whether you are liking the story or not..

..

Let's go back to the story..

-------------------------------------------_----------

Kindly ignore the mistakes...

"Are you sure you want to be friends with me" tae asked looking back and forth between the two friends.

..

"Yes buddy , we are sure and my friends call me ' chim', okay"

"You can also call me tae"

..

Nabi was sitting there looking at the handsome Alpha, who was busy narrating a story about his best friend hobi.

..

Tae also told them about hobi who also studies in Seoul National University in performing arts.

...

He came to know that they already know hobi, as he was there senior.

..

Being the sunshine , hobi was famous in his University for his friendly and energetic personality, at the same time he was very strict in terms of dance.

..

They talked for some more time sharing their University adventure.

..

After that they all went to their respective rooms  calling it a night.

..

Next few were very hectic for jungkook as he was busy in preparation for the party.

..

meanwhile jimin and nabi spend their almost time with taehyung.

..

Taehyung was delighted to make new friends, he showed them around the pack, they also met hobi, they all clicked together very quickly.

..

Jimin and nabi were not spoiled brat like other rich kids of seoul, they were kind and respectful .

..

Jimin and tae were almost of the same age, jimin announced himself as platonic soulmate of tae.

..

nabi's feelings for tae were getting deeper day by day, yet she didn't wants to give her feelings any name. Soon she will turn 18 and will find his mate.

..

Meanwhile jungkook was not liking his friends closeness with the poor alpha, if he was not busy with this stupid party, he would never let his friends hang out with that boy.

..

Finally the day, which both jungkook and tae was dreading for different reasons was tomorrow.

..

Tae was not feeling well, he wanted to run away from there so that kook would not be able to reject him, but he can't do that he have to face the situation, running away will only delay the crisis.

..

Tae was restless, he couldn't be able to catch any sleep all night, he was feeling a strange emptiness inside.

..

He always dreamed when he will find his mate, his omega , everything will be alright.

..

he will also experience the feeling of being loved.

..

They will love him wholeheartedly , will give him attention and want his, they will go on dates and will do all the cliche things.

..

Taehyung don't know if he feels happy or sad that jungkook is his mate.

..

His wolf howl in misery and dispair everytime the thought of rejection came across his mind.

..

meanwhile jungkook's family was standing in front of his room with his favourite cheesecake in hands.

..

Namjoon knocked on the omegas door. But they got no answer. So they opened the door slowly and saw the adorable sight of omega sleeping with slightly open mouth, his hairs were sticking in all directions, kook was looking hella cute, everyone cooed at the younger omegas sleeping figure.

..

His mother slowly woke him up, they started singing birthday song for him, kook cut the cake and fed to everyone, he thanked jin for the delicious cake.

..

Jin was about to say something when namjoon signalled him to let jungkook take rest, they said their good byes and went back to their rooms .

TBC

_______________________________________

So how it was.???????

Do Vote comment and follow...

Urtotwriter