39.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you all doing.....

I just can't ignore the fact that the top,, taehyung wearing in above picture is backless,, and we got robbed of the back view..

I am doing great these days...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------------------------------

Dr.: he is fine now. I have injected him, he needs proper rest .. His blood pressure is high, he needs to take things slow and cut the stress,, his body is looking to tired like he haven't slept for days.. he will be sleeping for some hours . Take care of him

Doctor took his leave,, yoongi encouraged jimin to talk to taehyung,,he went to kitchen with an excuse to drink water,, he wants to give them some space..

silence was too awkward both jimin and taehyung didn't said a single word..

" I am sorry taehyung, it was all because of me,, if I haven't slapped you ,, things would not turn out this way.. i should have known that my soulmate could never do such a shameless act..I am sorry."

Taehyung patted his shoulder and went towards his omega's room..

jimin understood that tae needs time and he is ready to wait for alpha's forgiveness.. yoongi and jimin went back ,, taehyung kept staring at his omega's sleeping figure.

"Why..?"

He kept thinking and went to recording room and saw kook's stuff lying on the table messily,,

he started arranging the paper's,, his eyes fall on a rolled up paper, he took it straighten it ,he smiled reading the words written on it, he sat on the chair and started writing.

After some time he kept the paper in a file and went back to his room,he kissed his clothed stomach and hugged the omega tightly,, he knew what he have to do ...

next morning jungkook woke up and tried to free himself from alpha's grip without disturbing him.. taehyung tighten his grip more.. he opened his eyes and saw kook struggling to free himself.

." good morning sunflower"

Jungkook got startled, go freshen up ,i 'll make breakfast, he kissed his forehead and went to freshen up in other room, when jungkook came in kitchen he saw alpha has already made the breakfast ,,

tae set the table and sat ther gesturing his omega to sit next to him,, kook sat there without any complaints and finished his breakfast,,

he tried to do the dishes, yet alpha didn't let him,, taehyung asked jungkook to sit in living room and select a movie ,,he had a day off and he wants to watch a movie ..

" you are also on leave ,, I have already informed yoongi hyung that you will be staying home today"

,, he wiped his hands and went towards his room to bring some pillows and blankets to sit on the couch with comfort.

Taehyung played the movie sat near jungkook and pulled him in a side hug..jungkook was not paying attention to the movie,,

he is stressed for his upcoming competition and alpha's ignorance is not making anything easier.. early pregnancy symptoms have started showing their effects on his body.. he felt his eye lids getting heavier in his alpha's warmth,, he snuggled more into his chest and slept..