31.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you...?????

First of all I am gonna clear some points,,
taekook haven't marked each other that's why tae didn't know about kook's pregnancy .

Taekook and jimin all made mistake at some point, that's what normally happens in life , no one is perfect..

Nabi didn't find her mate cuz she is too busy obsessing over taehyung to want or find her mate.

If you have any other confusions , comment them I will surely answer them .

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Let's go back to the story.

_______________________________________

Jimin was crying, he was feeling awful if they had let taehyung speak instead of criticizing him, Jungkook would have been in his alpha's embrace. And taehyung would have been taking care of his omega and their unborn pup.

A sudden realisation hit jimin like a thunder taehyung is not aware of kook's pregnancy, what if he never came back.

He will never be able to forgive himself for separating an unborn pup from his father. His thoughts came to a halt when he saw kook sobbing and whimpering in his sleep, kook was still under effect of medicines.

They laid him on bed and left the room. Jimin hugged his alpha and muttered a hundred sorry' s about how he was elder than taekook he should have been matured enough.

He was alpha's soulmate how can  he be so cruel to hurt his own soul. He needs to apologise he will beg for alpha's forgiveness, he doesn't deserve it yet he know alpha was an angel, he is not cruel like him, he will keep on apologizing untill the alpha forgives him.

He asked yoongi to call the alpha and ask him his  whereabouts. Yoongi was still upset with jimin but he knows jimin was regretting his eyes are filled with tears of remorse,.

Yoongi was determined to make things right,  

Taehyung doesn't deserve this much harshness that pure alpha deserve all the happiness and love in the World.
He called alpha's number , it was out of service.

He furrowed his brows in confusion, he called hobi and tae's cafe they also have no information about taehyung, now he was getting damn worried.

Where are you taehyung,he shouted and throwed the phone on table. They decide to wait , maybe  alpha will comeback himself , he was hurt when he left the apartment, maybe after cooling down he will came back..

It was evening kook was still sleeping, stress was taking toll on him, but there is no sign of alpha , with trembling hands jimin called Jin hyung 's number, they thought alpha could have returned to busan.

They got disappointed to know alpha was not even in busan, Jin asked a thousand questions about taekook, yet jimin was in no condition to answer them, yoongi took matter into his hands and told them that jungkook is not well, they have to come to Seoul and it is urgent.