21.

Hola 👋👋👋👋👋

Thankyou everyone for 5k+ reads.

I am glad you are liking the book so far.

Keep reading and supporting.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

_______________________________________

Taehyung was feeling bothered like something is wrong. He was worried about his omega from the moment he left home.

He was on counter taking orders, he got a call from jimin, he knew something was not right, jimin never called him during his shift, he excused himself and received the call.

"Hello tae"

" What happened chim, you sound tensed,"

" kook fainted , he is in university clinic "

" I am coming, take care of him".

Tae immediately went to seojoon and told him about having a family emergency.

He took the rest day off and bid goodbye to Hana.

He reached university within 15 minutes as his cafe was near the university.. he asked some students the way to clinic.

He saw Nabi and yoongi waiting outside a closed door. A sweet smell of strawberries dipped in chocolate invaded his senses , it was his omega scent and it was getting sweeter by every passing second.

Tae's wolf took control, he howled in possessiveness sensing another alpha and beta near his omega.

His stance become protective and eyes turned red. Yoongi and Nabi backed away raising their hands silently telling him that they are not a threat..

tae entered the room and saw jimin sitting near the omega, jimin was a omega himself so his presence didn't triggered tae 's wolf.

Jimin got intimidated but he knew taehyung will not harm him,.

"Tae you need to take him home." Jimin said worriedly.

Tae's wolf gave control to his human knowing he has to take his omega out of the university immediately.

there are a lot of alpha's present in their and he can't take any risk for his omega's safety.

"Jimin will you please drive us home."

Tae took him in his arms and walked towards the parking.

"Where are you taking him" yogyum yelled when he saw tae taking kook bridal style.

He can easily smell that kook was in heat, his sweet smell was so alluring it was making him loose control,.

He wanted to have the omega for himself and devour him.

Tae didn't payed any attention to him and keep walking to kook's car.

Yoongi and Nabi who were following them from a little distance and saw commotion happening.