6.

Hola readers 😄😄

..

I am getting very less comments. I don't know whether anyone is liking it or not,,

..

Still I am assuming that you are reading it so far ..

..

So Let's continue the story....

..

---------------------------------------------------------

Beta named nabi was no doubt beautiful . she was his mate's friend he will never deny her for anything.

..

Nabi returned to her previous place in living room and got involved in the conversation about the random movie playing on the t.v.

..

Alpha brought the hot chocolate to the living room, while handing the drink to jimin , the cup slipped from jimin's hand and landed on his thighs.

..

jimin was wearing sweatpants that's why the hot drink didn't caused any major harm to his thighs.

..

Taehyung got startled as the cup slipped and in next moment he was on the floor, jungkook pushed him hardly and tae landed on his back on the floor .A loud cry of pain left his mouth.

..

" Are you blind , do you know how much this dress cost, you cheap and pathetic boy, get lost from here before i punch that ugly face of yours" jungkook shouted at taehyung while helping jimin with the napkin.

..

Taehyung gathered the cup from the floor and dashed towards the kitchen, only then he realised he was crying.

..

"Why i am so pathetic, i can't do anything right, i made him mad at me. he will hate me more ,now his friends will also hate me"

..

" I will go and apologize for my mistake from his friends"

..

Taehyung went towards the guest room to apologise to jimin when he jungkook's voice who was seemingly pissed off..

..

" How dare he, i will kill him"

..

" Calm down kook, i have already told you it was my mistake, the cup slipped from my hand, still you pushed him so hard".

..

" The poor boy was crying so badly" nabi said, sympathy was clearly visible in her tone.

..

" You should apologise to him, kook" jimin said to kook in soft tone.

..

" Sorry, did i heard you right .you want me, jeon jungkook to apologise to some cheap alpha.

..

"No , never"

..

"Taehyung looked terrified when you shouted at him, the alpha seems to be so innocent ".

..

" I said no and its final, i hate that
boy "

..

They knew kook is stubborn and no one can convince him for anything without his wish.

..

Tae felt like someone has stabbed his heart multiple times when he heard kook hate him, tears pooled in his eyes once again.

..

he came downstairs and went to the backyard garden to cry alone over his pathetic life.

..

He was silently crying staring at the moon , when he felt a presence near him.

..

It was jimin who came to apologise on behalf of jungkook's rude behaviour.

..

" I am sorry, because of my clumsiness, kook shouted at you"

..

" Don't worry, forget it ,it was not your fault"

..

"You are so innocent, can we be friends.

..

"Please......" Jimin pleaded.

..

To say taehyung was surprised was an understatement, someone as rich and beautiful like jimin wants to be his friend.

..

Till date only hobi is his friend. it won't hurt to make new friends, right.

..

Nabi also joined them in backyard and asked to be his friend also.

..

Taehyung was very happy to get two new friends.

..

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

Do Vote, comment and follow..

..

Have a great day 💝💝

..

Urtotwriter