16.

Hola 👋👋👋👋👋

How are you..

Taehyung's "love me again" is released, it is sooooooo goooooood...

Taehyung is such a romantic soul..

Let's go back to the story..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

_______________________________________

Jimin went to tae's room to meet his soul mate he also told everyone that suga won't be able to join.

nabi stayed with kook in living area.

" Kook , don't you think jimin is too close to that alpha."
.

" They are friends Nabi, I can't stop him from making friends."

" I know that , have you ever seen jimin that close with anyone, his mate is always busy and do you know how often they text each other,"

Kook can't digest the fact that he didn't even have tae's number while his best friend is constantly texting him.

Nabi understood his dilemma.

once I went to the cafe and saw jimin laughing and hugging taehyung.

I have also heard that tae is quite popular in the cafe, even many omega's of our university went to cafe to grab his attention."

" What are you saying, I never heard anything like that."

"Oh my poor omega, that cafe is only a street away from our university,

I heard someone saying that handsome alpha already had two Omega lovers and you are none of them ""

"Huhhh ..???" Kook got confused by Nabi's statement.

"What I want to say is taehyung has two Omegas wrapped around his fingers, one our best friend jimin and other one is some female omega who works with him "

Kook didn't said anything and went towards alpha's room what he saw there made his blood boil, his eyes burned with hot tears.

Jimin was showing some videos of kook to the alpha on his phone, they were sitting on alpha's bed while giggling.

he got swayed with anger and believed that their is something more than friendship between the two.

What he didn't know was , the friend who he trust so much is a back stabber.

Nabi was observing with a victorious smile, she got the idea that she just needs to feed kook some lies and taehyung will be his.

She is familiar with the innocent friendship between jimin and taehyung,.

taehyung treats Hana like a sister is also not a hidden fact , even some people in cafe mistook them as siblings and they never give clarification as
Hana announced them as siblings from different mothers..

Suddenly the door bell rang and kook's attention diverted towards the new comers.

With heavy heart he went towards the door to open it.

Yogyum and mingyu brought flowers and chocolates for kook , they have their own secret bet who is going to woo the omega.

Jimin came to living room and tae went to kitchen to have a final look at the food.

When he came back everyone was engrossed in the movie, he sat beside jimin .

After sometime he decided to bring some drinks for the guests.

Jimin went behind him to help with drinks and snacks, kook was observing Everything with burning eyes, he himself is not understanding what he was feeling,

he thought that he doesn't like jimin being close with the alpha but in reality he was jealous of the attention alpha was giving to some another omega.

Tae and jimin came back with drinks and cookies, taehyung made these cookies specially for omega's friends and even packed some for take away with them.

Yogyum glanced at taehyung with spectical eyes.

" Hey , kook who is he".

"He is taehyung, kook's h....".

" Servent , he is a servent." Jungkook cutoff jimin immediately.

Taehyung's eyes flashed with immense hurt . Kook regretted his words in the very next second seeing a small smile on tae's lips which was obviously fake and hurt was clearly visible in chocolate brown eyes ..

Kook kept standing their dumbfounded.

"How does he know , that tae's smile was fake, why hurt in tae's eyes was clutching his heart painfully. " Jungkook's thoughts got broken when jimin held his hand and took him to the balcony.

" WHAT THE HELL KOOK, HE IS YOUR HUSBAND NOT A F**KING SERVENT, HOW COULD YOU HUMILIATE HIM IN FRONT OF SOME STRANGERS. " Jimin whisper shouted .

" He is my husband, not yours, why are you getting so defensive. Keeping this marriage a secret is one of my conditions that he himself accepted."
Jimin was so stunned with omega's harsh tone he didn't said another word and left from there.

Kook kept standing out there when he realised what he said to jimin he came back in living area to apologise.

everyone was leaving, yogyum told him that his parents called him and apologized for leaving early.

kook wants to talk to jimin but he gave him a cold shoulder, jungkook knew he was at fault,the way he shouted at jimin was unacceptable.he needs to make up with jimin.

And jimin was too hurt to say anything, he knew kook is stubborn, first kook humiliated tae in front of his friends and then lashed out at him without any reason.

Kook is his best friend, still he will not let kook slam his self respect under his feet . Kook needs to reflect on what he said and done. Until then he will not talk to the Omega..

TBC

_______________________________________

So how was it ...???

I hope you are liking the book..

Keep voting supporting and
reading...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow

Urtotwriter