23.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you ☺️☺️☺️

I am doing great these days ..

Hope you are also fine.😀😀

I have updated next chapter of my other book "hearts brew 💕💕💕".

You can check it out.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow....

Do lots of comments, i want to know what are your thoughts....🤗🤗

---------------------------------------------------------

Kindly re-read chapter 11 and 21 . I have done some corrections that were noticed by my readers...

Hobi came during break time and got surprised by seeing the happy twinkling in his best friend's eyes.

Taehyung was one of those people who wear their heart on sleeves , hobi can easily read taehyung's eyes, and today his eyes were flowing with happiness.

Tae told him everything that happened with his omega, and also shared his fear of kook regretting everything happened between them.

Hobi comforted him with a hug. Hobi was so engrossed in tae he didn't realise the sweet scent of honey coming towards him.

" Mate" hobi's wolf declared the omega infront of him as his mate.

" mate" Hana's wolf jumped in joy realising his mate was sitting infront of him and staring at him intensely.

Tae was surprised by the events unfolding, two of his best friend's were mates.

" Hello mate , I am Jung hoseok, you can call me hobi" hobi introduced himself in his cheerful voice.

" l am Hana" she said shyly.

Tae cleared his thought to gain their attention, amazed by their behaviour he nudged hobi on his shoulder.

" hyung she is my little sister, friend and co-worker."

" if I know my mate would be here , I have came here a long time ago. Hana are you free tomorrow, would you like to go out with me " hobi flirted .

" yes , my shift ends at 6 , will wait for you, bye, I have customers to attend"

Hana left leaving two best friends alone.hobi also said his goodbye's and went towards his dance classes.

Tae also got busy on his work, after some time seojoon came to taehyung.

." Tae you have to go to daegu for 15 days , our cafe's owner park bogum has a five star hotel there and he needs a chef , I have recommended your name if he got satisfied by your service maybe he can offer you a job at his Seoul hotel. It is good opportunity "

Tae was stunned he didn't want to leave his omega, at the same time he didn't want to loose this opportunity.

He agreed with seojoon, seojoon gave him a train ticket of evening and address of the hotel. He also told tae that he will inform about his arrival to the hotel manager.