33.

Hola..., 👋👋👋👋

Stream taehyung " slow dancing" as much as you can.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

My other book "shadow of love" is out now.. check it out from my profile..

it is the first book i have ever wrote.
Its a very short book. I hope you will like it.

I will publish last two chapters next week after editing...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

_______________________________________

" hello, hello. Nabi are you there...??"

" yes , yes .... Chim give me some time. I am not yet ready to tell anyone about it. I am still mentally traumatized."

She stuttered.

". Don't worry, we will explain everything, you are not alone,. Culprit should be punished."

He tried to persuade Nabi to confess the truth.

" chim please give me some time, tae was our friend, i never knew he will attack me like this yet I have already forgiven him and I don't want him to get punished. It will hurt kook."

She faked to make his image good. Kook felt so foolish that how easily he believed her,.

He also realised how Nabi always tried to turn him against alpha and make him believe that alpha was cheating on him with either jimin or hana.( Read chapter 16 to recall jungkook and Nabi's conversation)

She was unaware of the trap that was waiting for her.

Jimin convinced Nabi to meet at kook's apartment the next day. After that hana and yoonmin couple went to there own houses.

Jungkook had his dinner and went to his room, he discarded his shirt ,he took out of one of alpha's shirt and wore it to engulf himself in alpha's scent.

Next day they went to university after three days, jungkook's music competition was approaching he can't afford to slack off, with his dream yoongi's career as a producer was also at stake.

Namjoon dropped kook at University,
he doesn't want him to drive in his condition, kook was still unstable and weak.

He met Nabi at University, kook tried so hard to control himself, his wolf wanted to slap across her face , his human knows they need to make Nabi accept the blunder she created.

Jimin's was about to explode and yoongi has to restrain jimin from beating the sh*t out of Nabi.

He didn't want to create any scene in university, nobody was aware of taekook marriage there.

Yogyum approached kook during lunch time and ask his help for a project. Kook knew the intention behind it, as the project doesn't even need submission in coming 10 days. Still he agreed.

He offered kook to drive home, kook has to agree even he didn't even want to breathe in the same air as him.

Kook said goodbye to his friends and drove to his apartment with yogyum in his car.

Yogyum didn't know that kook was not alone , his hyung was also there, kook introduced yogyum and jin , jin gave the fake sweetest smile he can muster.