8.

Hola👋👋

Kindly ignore the mistakes

Do Vote comment and follow..

Let's start the next chapter ...

....

_______________________________________

Next morning was nothing but a hurricane of chaos, Party was arranged in the pack grounds.

taehyung was busy assisting in kitchen, he wants to divert his mind from a certain omega.

But who he was fooling, that certain omega was in his mind and heart from last 3 years. He avoided visiting the pack house since morning.

Now its almost sunset , guests are gathered in the hall, there he saw the most beautiful omega looking like a human embodiment of a fallen angel coming towards the party hall in a white suit , his eyes got struck on the ethereal being, for seconds he forgot how to breathe.

Tae came out of his daze when someone collided on him resulting in almost dropping the cake he was holding in his hands.

He was not a fool , he knew once kook will recognise him than there will be no going back.

Kook was very happy, he went towards his friends who were dancing crazily at the dance floor but before he reached their he smelled the most alluring scent that made his inside feel butterflies he closed his eyes and took a deep breath of that scent.

His wolf whimperd in submission and took control over his human self, he feels his legs getting weaker, he wants to go and find the owner of this musky scent of sandalwood mixed with a hint of ripped blueberry that his wolf has declared as his mate.

His legs walking towards the scent unconsciously , there he saw his mate staring at his ocean blue eyes with his ruby red eyes.

kooks wolf howl in happiness and joy but before both the wolfs can bond , kooks human self took control and stared at alpha with eyes full of disgust.

Hate and disgust in his mates eyes gave immense pain to alpha wolf, he whimper in pain and sadness.

he immediately gave control to taehyung's human, and shut himself down.

Jungkook can't believe his mate is a poor, uneducated boy, but it doesn't matter to him who his mate is, he is going to reject him.

He will not let moon goddess play with his dreams.

He didn't spare another glance to his mate and walked towards his friends, party went by normally but not for someone who saw his brother-in-laws behaviours for a certain alpha.

Jin has doubts from the day he realised that tae always bakes omega' s favourite cake and cookies whenever kook came home. Breakfast, lunch and dinner was also filled by omega's likings.

First he thought its some innocent crush, but now he understands it was tae's way to show love and care for his omega.

Now he can clearly see love and longing in Alpha's eyes.

He felt pity on the innocent alpha, he must have known about kook being his mate from more than one year, yet he never told anyone.

He knows tae is an innocent and loving wolf, he made a promise to himself he will not let kook to reject him, he have to do something.

Initially he thought to convince the omega , but he knows kook very well he is very stubborn and will not listen to him.

So he decided to make his mate aware about the situation and ask for his help. jin saw namjoon talking with fellow pack members, he excused his mate and Started explaining the whole situation.

Namjoon assured his omega that he will not let the alpha suffer without any mistake.

he have to act fast,an idea clicked his mind.

"Good evening everyone,forst of all i would like to thank you for sharing this evening with us.

Your blessings for my brother means a lot for us." He said bowing in front of the guest to show his respect.

" And second i have a good news my brother, our kook has found his mate" gasps can be heard in the hall clearly, some were happy, some were sad and jealous, specially those who have there eyes on the beautiful omega to get a chance to woo and mate him.

" We have decided to get them married in two days as kook has to return to seoul for his studies" to say everyone was surprised was an understatement.

mr. And mrs. Jeon was waiting for an explanation but he nodded towards them signalling they will talk later.

Hall was filled was cheers and congratulations, namjoon's eyes met with his brother, kooks eyes were filled with tears of utter betrayal.

he thought that his brother will support him in achieving his dreams, but no his brother also wants him to get mated and sacrifice his dreams.

TBC

______________________________________

So how was it

I am waiting for your reviews..

Do Vote comment and follow..

Urtotwriter