15.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

I hope u all are fine ..

Do Vote comment and follow

_______________________________________

.Jimin and yoongi became regular for tae's cafe , yoongi got closer to the alpha , he saw how tae was a pure and innocent soul And he needs every support he can get.

he never talked about tae with kook, they met almost daily but any topic about tae or marriage never got discussed between them.

he decided he will wait till the day kook will be comfortable enough to share everything with him.he doesn't want to meddle in his personal life.

On the other side, Nabi and jungkook got to know about his job from jimin, kook was disappointed but didn't show that tae doesn't told him.

he himself never let the other say a single word, he either ignores or insult him.

Nabi started visiting the cafe frequently, she never left a chance to be close to the alpha .

she always brings food for tae and invite him for outings. Nabi exchanged phone number with him she also gave jimins number.

Tae was more comfortable with jimin than nabi so he asked for kooks number, jimin was shocked that tae doesn't have kooks number, however soon he understand how their married life is going

he felt sympathy towards the alpha , but he can't do anything.

In a moment of weakness taehyung shared everything with jimin , and jimin swore to keep it a secret and not a soul know about all this .

Hana was a smart girl.
she easily understood Nabi's intentions.

" Tae don't mind may I ask you something".

" Why would I mind"

" That beta girl Nabi ,is she your girlfriend".

" She is my friend,Hana"

" Are you sure, she is clearly so into you.maybe she didn't confes..."

"I am married to her bestfriend and she knows it, I love my husband and no one else can take his place.."

" You are married..????

When .???

How....???

Why you never told me.????

Am I not your friend..????

I thought you as my brother.""""

Hana said feeling betrayed..

Then taehyung had no other option but to tell Hana the whole story of his marriage.

Hana felt pity for the boy and wished him luck to win his omega husband's heart, he even offered her help in that.

Taehyung felt lucky that he got friends like jimin and Hana who instead of judging him are ready to support him.

Nabi was getting frustrated, she was trying hard to win Alpha's heart . Still tae only talks about kook.

He only text her when he can't reach jimin and only ask about kook's well being.

she made a plan with jimin to have a Friday night movie marathon at kook's apartment.

Kook was also exited as he was so busy and didn't get enough time to spend with his friends.

Jimin informed the alpha about their movie plans , tae was very excited.

Its been almost a month of their marriage they didn't had any guest, he thought it will be good for omega too. Kook is always busy and tired , he can enjoy with his friends.

On Friday tae took a day off from work as he wants to make dinner and cookies for kooks friends.kook also came back earlier from his usual time.

He saw alpha working in the kitchen, he knows about tae's job , however he never asked alpha about anything, some where in his heart he wants to ask tae how he was holding up in a new city,.

yet his ego came in between and he let the things go with the flow, one more thing that changed is he started eating food made by alpha.

After that cake incident he can't stop himself from eating alpha's food.

Alpha was no doubt a very good cook.

He was planning to order takeout for his friends. Then he saw alpha cooking so many dishes cookies and a cheese cake.

A shy smile landed on his lips at the sight of the cake.

Without even omega's knowledge alpha's selfless caring was making a way into his heart.

Jimin and Nabi came earlier they were greeted by the fragrance of freshly baked cookies.

Tae cleaned the rooms and living area before their arrival, kook welcome them and told them he also invited yogyum and mingyu.

Jimin was not very happy about yet didn't said anything, he knew this night is going to be a disaster .

Yogyum was an alpha and mingyu was a beta , they both have a crush on jungkook. They belonged to rich families are snobs and prideful,
till date jimin doesn't know how they befriended kook.

TBC

______________________________________

So how was it..

Keep reading and give your feedback..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow

Urtotwriter