30.

Hola 👋👋👋

Another update i am trying to complete this book ...

I got a lot of comments and messages for last chapter, but I can't change the story line it will alter the whole plot,, i request your understanding and support..

Happy reading,, do cast your vote and comment your thoughts..

_______________________________________

Night turned into morning, Nabi went back to her house, jimin stayed with kook as he was not well, he was emotionally and mentally exhausted, he went to take a bath after a lot of pleading from jimin .

jimin went to kitchen to make breakfast for him, he never expected alpha will do something like that yet his heart was telling him that something was wrong, in the heat of the moment he slapped alpha , he shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion.

On the other hand Jungkook was feeling miserable, he was missing his alpha so badly , his wolf was not ready to accept that his alpha could do this shameful act.

taehyung has always took care of him even when he used to insult him, but Nabi was his friend why she will lie, they were friends from more than two years now,.

His wolf was crying in pain for his alpha, his pregnancy was not helping at all , he was craving for his alpha's scent, when ever kook close his eyes alpha's hurt face came in his sight.

he came out of the bathroom and wear alpha's hoodie and sweatpants. His broken heart soothe a little bit when he got engulfed with alpha's faint scent.

Jimin was waiting for him with breakfast, yet his appetite got lost seeing the food, he is habitual of eating alpha's food.

Today for the first time he realised how much he love the food prepared by his alpha, his eyes got wet with hot tears remembering how jimin slapped his alpha last night.

Jimin was very protective towards his friends and he can't even blame him, he would have done the same thing in similar situation.

His wolf was crying for his alpha, he want nothing more than to get consumed in his alpha's embrace.

The front door opened and alpha came inside with teary eyes, jungkook's heart clenched in his chest seeing his alpha's condition.

he was looking pale, his eyes are puffy and bags can be clearly seen, his pink kissable rosy lips were turned into dry whitish shade.

Omega's tears flowed from his eyes at alpha's state , even a blind person can tell that alpha didn't slept at night. Taehyung dropped on his knees.

" Love please believe me i didn't do anything with Nabi, I only love you, i can't even think about anyone else even in my dreams, I will die without you. I am ready to apologise but please love let me explain once"

kook wanted to embrace him and take all his pain away. He didn't uttered a single word. Jimin saw kook was not saying anything and rudely asked alpha to say whatever he wants.

Tae explained everything about Nabi's confession and the events happened last evening, he was sobbing and apologising for not telling his omega earlier.

Jimin and kook were dumbfounded hearing everything, jungkook was silently crying, he was in dilemma to trust his alpha or not.

it was difficult to believe that an innocent girl like Nabi could plan all this. Jimin was in same thoughts.