9.

Hola 👋👋👋

..

Kindly ignore the mistakes..

..

I hope you are doing well..

..

Do vote comment and follow..

..

Let's jump back in the story ..

_______________________________________

Taehyung doesn't know how to feel, his wolf was delighted, but his human self knew jungkook is not ready for marriage, he will not accept it.

He was confused what to do and at  that moment, suddenly jin came there and hold his hands and took him to introduce to his parents as jungkook's mate.

There parents were happy, they knew taehyung is a kind and innocent kid, they have no objection for marriage. A little hope bloomed in alphas heart , may be there is a slight hope for him.

..

At the other end of the hall was standing the beautiful omega watching his parents interaction with taehyung.

He felt betrayed when his own brother announced his marriage without his consent.

..

He felt weak and vulnerable that change into anger and anguish thinking he have to merry a poor servent.

He wanted to reject him, now that's was not the case.

..

He will make sure that taehyung himself reject him. he will make him suffer to the point, Where the alpha will regret the day he met the omega .

Before that he need to try and convince his family to stop the marriage.

..

He went back to his house, without telling anyone, jimin saw him walking out of the hall in anger, he knew how the omega even hate the idea of a mate.

For the first time he is feeling bad , not for the omega rather for the alpha , taehyung is kind , bubbly and everything an omega wants in his alpha.

Taehyung deserve all the happiness of the world.

...

If jimin doesn't already had a certain cat like alpha as his mate , he would definitely like to be more than friends with taehyung.

..

To say Nabi was annoyed would be the understatement of the century, she was planning to confess to taehyung before returning to seoul, she wanted the alpha to be his boyfriend and court him.

Her crush is getting married to her best friend, she knew she can't do anything that will stop the marriage.

..

"You are mine taehyung, i will not let kook snatch you away from me, he doesn't love you, love he doesn't even like you , i will make you fall in love with me and for that I need some time ".
nabi thought.

..

She needs to make sure kook doesn't get soft for the alpha , she signalled jimin to follow kook with her. Jimin does as he was told.

when they reach kooks room everything was mess, furniture and other things were lying on the floor.

Kook was sitting on the floor staring at void with emotionless eye.

..

They tried to talk to him , but kook didn't uttered a single word. Nabi told jimin to call namjoon and jimin here .

As jimin went outside the room nabi showed her fake concern to her best friend.

" I am sorry, kook, we didn't know your brother will do something like that"

" That poor boy doesn't deserve you"

"Why don't you just reject him".

Nabi said with a sweet and worried smile.

" I can't do anything other than convincing my parents, i dont want that alpha to taint my family reputation, if other packs came to know about me rejecting him because he is poor and uneducated, they will question my father's upbringing ".Jungkook sighed with teary eyes.

" I don't want a mate ,nabi .plz help me. My dream to be a singer will shatter, no one is going to support me"

" Marriage and mate bond are going to hurdle in my way to my dreams. This marriage and that alpha are a burden nothing else."

" I want to live my life, be successful and famous, but if everyone came to know about this marriage, nobody will give me a chance, married people deemed to be less focused on their career.i just.."  his words were cut off when nabi hold his hands and said i have a plan, i am going to help you get rid of that pathetic alpha.

TBC

___________

____________________________

What do you think will be nabi's plan....??????

Tell me how it was...

Do vote and comments.

Urtotwriter