24.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you lovely people 🌹🌹

I am here with the next chapter..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

---------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Nabi woke up with a headache and hangover, yet the pain in her heart was overpowering every other pain.

She saw jungkook cooking Breakfast in the kitchen . she can't help but compare herself with jung kook, she was beautiful just like the omega, then why the alpha loves him and not her, why alpha wants the omega not her.

"Jungkook what are you doing". She yelled.She was too annoyed to notice her tone.

Kook got startled, yet ignored her tone thinking she must be tired.

" i am making breakfast for us , after that I am leaving, I have some errands to run.

Nabi took a painkiller for her headache and went back to his room.

Kook was confused at Nabi behaviour, he ate his breakfast and went back to his apartment.

On the other hand Nabi was burning with jealousy , image of marks on kook's body were not leaving his mind, she started crying hysterically in irritation,.

She did everything to get taehyung's attention he visited his cafe and home number of times, yet alpha never seems to understood his feelings.

she was too stubborn to let kook have taehyung,. She was determined to make the alpha his,.

" taehyung is mine only mine , I will not let jungkook ruin my love , he doesn't even love tae, I love him I will keep him happy." She was behaving like a maniac.

Tae got busy in his work at the hotel , his schedule became so hectic, yet he was enjoying, he Missed the omega too much.

They some time talks on call or video call. He was missing his omega's scent,.

It was late at night ,taekook were on a video call,.they were sharing there different stories with each other, tae was telling him about a weird customer.

they both stared laughing , they were missing each other too much, when there laughter died down , they kept staring at each other, how much tae's wolf was whining to held the omega close to his heart and inhale his addicting scent till his hearts content,.

He felt kook's eyes getting droopy, they said there goodnight.

Jungkook was laying on his bed, the apartment felt so empty without his alpha, he was wearing his alpha's shirt to feel him closer, his wolf was almost in pain not having his mate near.

He kept himself busy throughout the day, yet when in evening he came back to his apartment, his alpha's absence make him annoyed, he wants to be in his alpha's embrace.

after his heat he felt too much clingy and moody, sometimes he get irritated on himself.

His friends and he himself were too surprise how and when he fell so harder for his alpha.

Its been three years he first saw the Alpha, he did nothing but insult the alpha, if he would be a little bit wise than maybe they would have been friends or someone more from a long ago.

But no, he and his stupid ego ruined there precious three years, now he will not waste his time, he is going to talk about his feelings when tae will come back.

He was not sure whether he loves his alpha or not, yet he knows one thing that his wolf has accepted the alpha a long time ago, tae is caring and soft hearted and with time surely he will fall for alpha.

He told his friends that soon he will tell everyone that he is married, he doesn't want to keep it a secret anymore and to say they were surprised was an understatement of the century.

Nabi was grating her teeth in frustration, she has to do something before situation slip out of his hands.

On the other side taehyung was determined to confess to his omega , he has planned a date for omega.

he doesn't expect anything from him but at the same time he wants jungkook to know about his feelings that taehyung is there for him for everything and the omega Can take 100 lifetimes still taehyung will wait for him.

Day after tomorrow he is going back to Seoul. He kept it a secret only yoongi and hana knows about it, he is going to surprise his omega with a date.

He got a good amount of money for working in daegu, he bought a lot of things for his omega which includes a necklace , a dress and a very beautiful waist chain.

The waist chain caught his attention when he was buying a dress for his omega, the chain was screaming jungkook's style, it was quite expensive but he bought it.

he can literally sell his soul to devil for his omega. He requested yoongi to keep his omega busy so he can prepare a cozy date at their apartment.

Hana offered to help with food and decoration. He wants to tell jimin and Nabi also , but yoongi told him how it is impossible for jimin to keep something secret and surely he will spill everything to jungkook in the very next second.

Jimin and jungkook have some omega oath that they will share everything and will not betray each other. They call it " Bros before alpha's".

Yoongi himself gets amazed sometimes by both Omegas friendship, if jungkook was not an omega, he would have burned out of jealousy..

TBC

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-£-_-£-£------

Taekook first date in next chapter..🤭🤭

So how was it..

What do you think jungkook will get suspicious by Nabi's behaviour or not.????

Stay tuned to know more,

Do Vote comment and follow...

Have a great day.

Bye bye

.

Urtotwriter

love of mine (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें