35.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you all.?????

Btw I am doing good....

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

_______________________________________

Hospital had a rule that it was mandatory for everyone to spray moon flower before entering so that alpha's scent won't affect any of the lower ranks. That's why he couldn't catch his omega's scent.

Hobi went to meet his mate in cafe, they were chatting wholeheartedly when hobi' s phone ringed, it was an unknown number.

Hobi excused himself to take the call, yet she has a hunch that the number belongs to taehyung.

she didn't want to force his alpha ,to share taehyung's location ,but at the same time she doesn't wanted to make kook sad. Hobi came back and she smiled genuinely at him to not make the alpha suspicious.

" hobi I am missing taehyung"
she muttered sadly,

"it's been almost 10 days he is missing, you know jungkook is not well..."

before she can complete hobi stood up.

" I don't care what jungkook is doing, my tae has already suffered a lot, now let him live in peace."

" you know where taehyung is"

Hana said accusingly.

" why you didn't tell me , we are looking for him from do long"

she was hurt that his mate didn't shared his concerns with her.

" tae wanted some time alone, he is fine , he is doing well"

he was about to leave

" we all know the truth it was all Nabi and yogyum's plan."

" no one trusted him that time,he was hurt, alone".
he started walking again

" jungkook is pregnant ".
Hana shouted

" what..??"

" yes, do you want to keep taehyung away from his omega and pup"

"hobi"

she cupped hobi's face

" jungkook and their pup needs taehyung, kook knows that taehyung is innocent, please do something. I know what kook did was not right, but try to understand, he was also hurt, seeing your alpha with someone else is not easy , we are their friends it's our responsibility to help them,"

" I am calling taehyung to tell him the good news".

Hobi was happy his best friend is going to be a father, everyone knows how much taehyung loves kids.

" Kook wants to tell him."

She showed her puppy eyes and unveiled Nabi's whole plan to hobi, he was shocked and promised to help his mate and friends.

Jimin and jin were working on their next move ,they invited their friends for a movie night.

They made all the arrangements and are waiting for everyone to arrive. Nabi was hesitant about the hangout,yet kook and  jimin convinced her saying they need to move on , they can't let a certain alpha spoil their friendship.

They also invited yogyum, he was too much happy thinking jungkook is positively responding to his flirting, without knowing every time he says a flirty remark , jungkook has to physically restrain himself from slapping him tightly across the face.