4.

Happy reading.

..

Flashback ends

..

Taehyung was in daze when he heard the microwave beep, he took out the cake and kept it on kitchen island to cool down before placing it in fridge.

..

After preparing food he was eagerly waiting for his mates arrival , his eyes are looking outside now and then to have a single glimpse of his mate.

..

On the other side ,the day omega was dreading is coming close, he is very well aware of the mate thing  and can do anything to avoid all the Fiasco.

..

He wouldn't even come back for his birthday if it was not for his namjoon hyung .

..

Namjoon convinced him to come back for the party as many of their neighbour packs are invited.

..

It will help to make alliance with other packs. Jungkook have no intention to make any problematic situation for his pack..

..

Now he sitting in his car driving towards his pack, this time he brought his two bestfriends jimin and nabi with him, they basically begged him to take them with him.

..

Jimin and nabi were too much impressed with all the cookies he brings.

..

They hopes to meet and  appreciate jin hyung personally and it was there break time , why not to use it more effectively.

..

As soon as they reached pack house kook was tackled in a hug by none other than his jin hyung..

..

" Welcome home kookie , i miss you to much . Who are these two little cuties" jin  asked the omega .

..

" I missed you to hyung, these are my friends jimin and nabi. They were exited to meet my family, so here they are" jungkook get interrupted mid sentence after his mother, father and brother came outside to welcome him.

..

They went inside the house, jimin and nabi were amazed to see the beautiful house. they introduced themselves to jungkook's family.

..

They all liked jungkook's friends, they were opposite to jungkook by behaviour.

..

Jimin and nabi both are from rich families in Seoul. But unlike jungkook they are friendly and approachable.

..

They were shown there rooms and jungkook went to his own room to freshen up, and be back for lunch.

..

Taehyung saw his mate coming inside with two other persons, he guessed they are jungkook's friends. There attire was screaming rich.

..

Once again he was reminded of how he is not worth of Omega's attention. Jungkook's friends were like him rich and classy.

..

Everyone in the pack know, how passionate was the omega towards music and dreams to become a famous singer.

..

Jungkook's family supports his dream whole-heartedly. Taehyung also wishes to see jungkook at a big stage someday.

..

Taehyung was so busy giving heart eyes to his omega , he didn't notice someone was admiring him from afar. That someone saw taehyung standing there looking so innocent and handsome.

..

Oblivious to the stare taehyung went back to set the lunch table. Jungkook and his guests came to have lunch ,  there eyes went wide to see so many dishes on the table. Every dish was according to jungkooks liking.

..

After lunch jungkook took his friends to show around the pack , taehyung also went to meet hobi, hobi works part time as an  assistant of a famous choreographer in seoul .

..

Tae was very happy to meet hobi , they went to the pack market to spend some time.

..

Hope you will like it,

..

Have a good or night...

..

Do vote, comments and follow

..

Urtotwriter