34.

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you all..

I have read a lot of posts in weverse criticizing jungkook and I don't understand how can a bunch of people try to dictate choices of a adult man ..

It's frustrating to be honest...

Enjoy reading

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

_______________________________________

"come on let's eat something, we can't let the Little tae or kook inside you ,hungry"

" hyung i want strawberries."

Jin made thinking face
. "Okay, then strawberries it is."

💗💗💗💗💗
Days passed like this , Nabi was desperately looking for taehyung ,but it's like he vanished in the thin air..

Jimin was pressurising her to file a complaint she was on verge of snapping at jimin, yet controlling herself.

Jungkook was no different it's been a week they got no clue about alpha. He was loosing his hope, his wolf is getting weaker in his alpha's absence , still trying to stay strong for their baby.

Today is jungkook's first official appointment, he was going to hospital with namjoon and jin. Before that they stopped to have lunch at a five star hotel unaware of the fact that this is the hotel where taehyung works .

After lunch , namjoon ordered a cheesecake knowing how much his brother loves it,

Its been a week taehyung saw his omega, he was craving for a single glance, his wolf was hurt ,yet he loves his omega too much to stay upset with him for a long time.

He regret not marking his omega ,if they had marked he could atleast feel his omega, he had loved the omega from more than three years, a long ago before knowing they were mates, he was too distracted today, after talking with hobi for sometime, he went to his job, he was living in the employee quarters of the hotel.

In lunch time they got a order for a cheesecake, the order came to his area, his eyes welled up thinking how much his omega liked the cheese cake. He put all his efforts in making the cake upto the mark.

Kook's eyes got teary taking first spoon of the cake, it tastes exactly like his alpha's cake, he finished the cake superfast,

it was the first time in a week he felt his stomach and heart full. He excused himself to washroom. in so many people, he was not able to notice the eyes of his alpha staring at him with love and longing.

Being an omega jungkook's sense of smell is much weaker than an alpha, unlike taehyung who can smell him from a far distance.

It was taehyung's break time ,he was going back to his room, when he smelled the most alluring scent, scent of strawberries dipped in chocolate, his favourite scent his omega's  scent .

he took a whif of air to fill his lungs with his omega's scent. His feet took him to the direction of washrooms he hid behind a pillar , there were so many scents still his omega's scent was too different from others.