Queries.

Hola 👋👋👋

  I hope everyone is doing well.

It is not an update I would like to clearify some points before moving further..

---------------------------------------------------------

*Nabi and yogyum will get their punishment. They haven't harmed anyone physically, so no legal action can be taken..

lying is morally wrong, not illegal.. we all know karma is a b*tch , they will also pay for their sins and Sometimes you have to make peace with the fact that not everyone regret their misdeeds, not everyone is a saint to realise their mistakes and apologise...

yogyum is guilty but Nabi still thinks what she did was right, cuz she loves tae,, but she totally ignored the fact that taehyung doesn't return her feelings..

---------------------------------------------------------

• taehyung will not return to jungkook only for the baby, next chapter will be taekook meeting and you have to read it for more clarity...

i have already wrote how jungkook was regretting his actions even before watching the video clip, and his actions were results of the hurt he felt..

And the readers who think kook is wrong,, imagine yourself going to confess your love and seeing your partner shirtless with your friend, it will not be a pleasant sight, and jungkook has done what maybe I have done at the moment,, ( I am known to do things before thinking thoroughly,, my hands and mouth take action way before my mind),

in chapter 30 ,, kook said that taehyung is innocent, he trust his alpha and want him back. He was just a little late..

---------------------------------------------------------

• it is close to impossible for taehyung to  proof his innocence, plus he doesn't have any resource.

He  told the truth to everyone , no one believed him, now he is giving a chance to himself, to improve ,to heal, still he didn't abondon his omega and ran away, he is in the same city,, just trying to give some time and space to both of them, that is very important..

our thought process always get affected by our surroundings.. if he kept on bugging jungkook that he is innocent,, it wouldn't have worked in his favour anyways..

truth can't be hidden for long. If the video was not there, i would have thought any other way to reveal the truth,, yet I wanted jungkook to know the truth by himself..

--------------------------------------------------------

• someone asked me will taehyung easily forgive jungkook.. see tae is a wise man ,he understands jungkook's point of view, he knows that kook also loves him,,

and nobody likes to share their partner, taehyung may have not done the same thing , if he was at jungkook's place,, but what jungkook has done was not at all wrong..

see everyone has different ways to cope up with different situations,, taehyung will not forgive him immediately but eventually,,

I have seen people forgiving their partners for cheating and what they have is a mere misunderstanding,,,

------------------+--------------------------------------