2.

I hope my readers will like this part,
Tell me how it was after reading...

__________________________________

As time goes by taehyung realised jungkook hates poor people, he never praised him for his hard work, he glared at tae everytime they had a eye contact, jungkook called him names and pushed him intentionally several times.

..

Jungkook's behaviour was like this with everyone except his family. Even after kook's rude behaviour taehyung was falling for him deeper day by day.

..

He knew it was not right, his fated mate was somewhere waiting for him. He doesn't wants to reject his mate , he kept his love for kook buried in deep corner of his heart.

..

Only one person in the whole world knew about taehyung's love was Jung hoseok or hobi, his best friend from high school. Hobi knew how pure and deep taehyung's love was for the omega.

..

Hobi went to Seoul for studies in dance major, he was a great dancer. Whenever they met hobi tried to convince tae to forget about the omega , however every time tae showed his puppy eyes to distract him from the topic.

..

After highschool , jungkook got admission in Seoul National University in performing arts as a music major. He went to Seoul for studies and lived in dorms.

..

hobi was kook's senior in the same course with dance major . Kook know him as fellow pack member ,but never talked to him as for him, hobi was a poor boy and doesn't deserve any respect and attention from him.

..

It's been one year kook went to Seoul for studies, he came to pack after every three months . There are only two days left for tae to turn 18 , he was very exited as well as scared about finding his mate.

..

He was sure for one thing that he will love his mate with everything. He is going to love and cherish them for his whole life. He can't forget his love for kook , but he will stay loyal to his mate.

..

On the morning of his birthday tae came to kitchen to make breakfast, he came to know that jungkook came back home last night and still sleeping in his room. Tae needs to send his breakfast in the room.

..

Tae was preparing kook's favourite pancakes then a sudden smell of strawberries deeped in chocolate hit his senses , his eyes immediately turned red. His started walking towards the scent unconsciously.

..

he reached the hall he saw kook coming down the stairs with bed hairs looking divinely beautiful like always, his breath hitched when he realised that the source of the heavenly scent was nobody else but jungkook.

..

His eyes Started getting wet , he was over the moon knowing his first love is his mate. He will love and spend his lifetime with his first love.

..

suddenly reality hit him like a truck that kook hate him, he will never accept tae, he will reject him the day he will get to know that taehyung is kook's mate.

..

Tae's wolf howl in sorrow knowing he is not good enough for his mate. His mate was like the moon, he can only see him afar but can never be close to him.

..

His wolf cried in pain when he realised he can never hug or touch his mate, he will never get to feel the love of his mate.

..

His mate will reject him as soon as he will attain the age, all this because he was a poor weak alpha.

..

kook couldn't feel the bond as he was underage, still when he saw the standing there with his head hung low, he felt a pain in his heart , he ignored tae and went towards dinning table for breakfast.

..

Jin calling his name pulled him out of his thoughts , he went to the kitchen and continued making pancakes. Jin saw looking him all gloomy and ask the reason for being sad on his birthday, tae shrugged it off saying he was just missing his family.

..

T.b.c

I will wait for your feedback

Do vote share and follow.

Good bye and have a great day 😊😊

Urtotwriter