10.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

I will be updating on alternate days..

Yesterday  I have seen a very interesting movie on a very sensitive topic, i want to write a fic. Inspired by it..

But I am not sure I will be able to do justice with the story or not ..

Well let me know what are your thoughts...?????

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

See I am new at writing , I need constant assurance that I am doing well... So a little appreciation or kind words are always welcomed...

Let's move back to the story..

______________________________________

After sometime kook's family joined them in his room,

"What is this jungkook, how can you be so irresponsible, you didn't even find it necessary to tell us you found your mate." Mrs. Jeon scolded kook in a loud voice.

" I was going  to mom , but jin hyung destroyed my surprise, i wanted to talk and know more about taehyung, before introducing him as my mate". Kook said with a fake smile .

Everyone was shocked, how kook easily said taehyung as his mate, like he was not against the mate bond from like forever.

He shyed away fakily and said " dad , mom hyungs i am ready for this marriage taehyung is a good guy, but i want to discuss few things before getting married.

" First of all , i want taehyung to move in with me in seoul, i can find a small apartment and we will live there, second i want a simple wedding ceremony with only my family and friends.

  And most important i dont want people in Seoul to know about my marriage". Jungkook finished stating his conditions.

Namjoon released the breath he doesn't even know he was holding, he had made many negative scenerio in mind, but kook didn't  even throwed a single tantrum, he has a hunch that something was fishy. Yet he let it slide for now.

" Isn't it unfair for taehyung to keep your marriage a secret." Jin exclaimed

"I am ready for this marriage only if my conditions will be fulfilled, you people are going to convince him, otherwise forget about this marriage and bond".

Kook warned with sharp eyes boring onto namjoon's eyes.

"Okay , i will talk to taehyung" joon nodded.

Tae was sitting near his grandmother 's grave crying, his fist was clutching the purple bracelet tightly that he didn't got a chance to give to his mate.

"Why granny why, am i that pathetic, don't i deserve love, why nobody loves me, why people i love leave me.

His chest tightened and tears kept flowing from his almond eyes remembering omega's ignorance after recognising him as his mate" he cried more and more untill his eyes became red and puffy.

He just wants to love his omega, care for him and keep him safe and protected in his arms, however he knows his mate is a priceless dream that he can't attain.
kook can have anyone he wanted and taehyung is nothing.

He kept on crying , until he came back to his senses , he have to face the omega, if his mate will reject him ,he will let him go.

He will give jungkook this bracelet as his first and last gift.

When taehyung came back to pack house he was looking a mess anybody can tell he was crying, everyone was waiting for him in the living area.

jungkook's rolled his eyes seeing his condition, but jungkook' s wolf got sad seeing his mates red swollen eyes.

" I want to talk to you, taehyung" taehyung jumped at the sudden voice of namjoon.

"Y-yes h-hyung"

"Come with me"

Taehyung followed namjoon to the study room beside the staircase.

"Sit taehyung" taehyung sat on the chair , head hanging low stairing at his shoes like they are most interesting thing in galaxy.

"I know you are worried about kook's rejection, believe me i was also scared, but kook is ready for this marriage".

Taehyung's head snapped towards where namjoon was standing.

he was in the greatest shock of his life

"But theirs a catch" namjoon interrupted his train of thoughts.

" Kook has some conditions that you have to follow." Tae nodded his head for other alpha to continue.

Namjoon told tae about kook's condition, tae was not surprised he already knew that omega was ashamed that a poor, uneducated and pathetic alpha as his mate, so keeping the marriage secret is fair enough for the omega.

Taehyung told namjoon that he is ready to  accept any of the kook's wish, if the omega is happy than he doesn't care about anything else, he will move to seoul so that omega can be comfortable.

He passed a fake smile to the future head alpha and walked to his room saying goodnight to everyone.

He again broke down in the safety of his room, at the same time he felt relief thinking kook will not reject him.

He will make the omega fall in love with him, he is determined to do anything so the omega can love him back.

with this new found confidence he smiled a little and promised himself he will wait till his last breath for omega's love and affection .

TBC

_____________________&&&&&&&_____

So how it was. Do you like it...????

Do vote comments and follow.

Urtotwriter