Do not disturb

Sammy was playing in the garden. He was peking, trying to make some basket while Kelly looked at him smiling.
"Mom?" Sammy asked, stopping the ball.
"Yeah, honey," she replied.
"Is Brandon angry with me?"
Kelly was surprised by that question "no, of course not, why should he?"
"He doesn't come anymore and doesn't call."
Kelly sighed and got up from her chair "Brandon isn't mad at you sweet but he's mad at me."
"Did you have a fight?"
'More or less.'
"Because of me?"
"No, of course not."
"So You can't make peace?"
Kelly thought about it a little "of course we can make peace. Definitely. Do you want me to play with you a little?"
"Okay."
Kelly tried her hand at making some basket with poor results. They laughed several times.
The bell rang.
"I'm going," Kelly said.
"Mom" Sammy stopped her "if it's Brandon can you make peace right away? Because you're not great at playing basketball."
"Thank you very much," the mother replied with a laugh.
She went to open and for a moment she really hoped it was him. She really needed to have him there. To get him back.
She opened the door and it was Andrea with Hannah.
"Hey," Kelly smiled.
"We were going around here," Andrea said.
"I'm glad you are here, come in."
Hannah dragged herself behind like any teenager bored by her mother, dressed in black and in a gloomy mood and Andrea gave her a quick and reproachful look.
"There's Sammy over there if you want to play a little."
"Fantastic," Hannah replied in an even blacker mood.
"Eww" justified herself Andrea "is a teenager".
"I remind you that I work in a high school."
Andrea laughed and sat down with her in the garden and Kelly offered some iced tea.
Hannah tried to meet Sammy's sporting needs but enjoyed taking the ball away from him more than satisfying him. They were getting on each other's nerves.
"Brandon?" Andrea asked.
"I don't know. We haven't felt in the past few days."
Andrea took an interlocutory look.
"We had a fight," Kelly concluded.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Kelly shrugged "the matter comes from Brenda's show."
"Really? How was it?"
"Fantastic," Kelly replied honestly, "your character Amanda is funny, smart, in love with Brian, who would then be Brandon, and she doesn't know how to tell him."
"Ah yes, it's familiar," Andrea laughed.
"Mine, Kimberly, is terrible. A spoiled, bitch."
"Come on Kel, it won't be like that."
"That's it," Kelly replied harshly, "however I had a fight with Brenda about it."
"Seriously?"
"I don't know, I thought some things had been overcome and instead looking at me there, from the outside, with Brenda's gaze, hurt me, terribly."
"And Brandon, what does this have to do with him?"
"He tried to be supportive, to understand, but I didn't even let him talk, however a furious quarrel arose at the airport with Brenda. I told her I would Call a lawyer her if she staged that character."
"Kel.."
"And I'm still convinced that way. If that show is successful, which I suspect will be, they will want to know who the real characters are and I will be pillioned."
"You can't know that."
Kel stared at her and Andrea didn't go any further.
"On the plane the quarrel continued, I accused Brandon of not wanting to live with me. I don't know this thing that we are in separate apartments."
"I thought it was a common decision."
"Yes it is. It was" Kelly corrected "but it's been a year since we got back together and we're still like this. He doesn't seem to want me."
"Don't say Kel nonsense. You know it's not like that. But you have a son. There are more things to take into account."
"Yes I know," Kelly sighed, " but I love him. I wanted to .. I didn't either..."
"Kelly, can I tell you something I may never have told you?"
"Of course."
"Like Amanda it's true that Andrea was in love with Brandon and you honestly won't be offended if I say there were times when I felt sorry that between us, me and Brandon, nothing more ever was born. Don't get me wrong maybe it was better that way, you know what a strong friendship we have, and for which I am grateful. So let's take off the maybe, it was better this way, but when you're so in love with a person you hope he has the best. Twice I gave you the blessing, before going to Washington and before you returned the ring to him. Because for some reason you changed him, you made him stagger, you made him a man. He loved you. He wanted you. Something inside me has always thought about it and I never understood why you would persist behind someone else who would take you instead..."
"To the loneliness?" Kel completed.
"Don't get me wrong, I don't judge anyone, look at me I'm a doctor in her thirties and with a divorce behind her who had at least two lovers during the failed marriage, I mean, i can't judge anyone, and I find myself a single mother too. I never understood why it was over between you and Brandon."
"I had no idea."
"It's still like that," Andrea said, "I'm still convinced you're the right choice."
Andrea's confession moved Kel. It made her feel silly. One that waste time.
"I think you should talk to him."
"Yes, I think so too," Kel replied.
There were a few moments of silence. Andrea avoided telling Kelly about the issue of authorization as well as the conversation she had had with Brenda and Dylan just before entering. The fact that Kel had shown herself so opposed had given her common sense not to say anything because she had the impression that she knew nothing.
"Listen, I also came by to ask you a favor," Andrea said.
"Tell me."
"I have a date on Friday night."
"Really? Who is it?"
"His name is Mark. He is a doctor too. I met him at a meeting, in short," Andrea hurried "Hannah hates the word babysitter says she's big but I don't want to leave her alone in the house in the evening..."
"SHe can be with me" Kel immediately closed.
"Are you sure? Doesn't it bother you?"
"Of course not" they hugged again.
Sammy watched them from afar, now Hannah no longer played with him, but hunted ants and this had become more interesting.
"What do you think they're talking about?"
Hannah gave a bored look.
"My mother is asking yours if I can stay here on Friday."
"Why?"replied Sammy
"Because she doesn't want to be disturbed."
"How can she not want to be disturbed?"
"Hasn't it ever happened that your father and mother locked themselves in the room because they didn't want to be disturbed?"
"My father doesn't live here."
"Ah well not mine either. Anyway," Hannah said, "sometimes people sleep in the same bed and don't want to be disturbed because they have to kiss."
"That sucks," said the baby.
"It's not that lousy you're just small."
"Brandon kisses my mother and they sleep together."
"Well then if they don't want to be disturbed don't bother them, they're kissing."
"Okay," Sammy replied.
Andrea called Hannah and Sammy back.
"What do you think about an ice cream?" Andrea asked him.
"Yuuuuhuuu!" Hannah replied annoyed. Andrea turned her eyes to the sky.
"You don't need to bring Sammy," Kelly said.
"Call Brandon," she said in her ear, "we'll get back in an hour. Hannah give Sammy a hand."
The girl dragged the brat away in some way fascinated by that disturbing presence that Hannah represented.
They opened the door. Andrea looked out and turned to Kelly "maybe it's not necessary to call anyone, I'll see you in a while" then kissed Brandon on the cheek he was about to knock "we'll be back in an hour" and winked at him carrying Hannah and Sammy who managed to hug Brandon before being taken away.
"Let's go Sammy," Hannah whispered to him, dragging the baby behind, "I know Brandon and your mother don't want to be disturbed."
"Can I come in?" Brandon asked timidly.
"Come," Kel replied with a smile.
The door closed behind them.
"Listen" they said at the same time.
"You first," Brandon sighed.
"No you."
"Okay, I'm sorry for what happened on the plane. I apologize. I just made things worse."
Kel looked at him with a tender air. Brandon had no problem apologizing to her. He had never had any. Even when it wasn't his fault.
"I'm the one who has to apologize to you. I have overreacted."
"But I didn't keep my promise."
'Which one?'
"Of not letting go even a day we hadn't talked to each other."
Kel nodded yes with her head, she recalled, Washington.
"Well neither do I then."
"We're two thugs," Brandon mocked.
She approached him and hugged him as Brandon sank his face into the scent of her hair.
"Please let's make peace because I can't take it anymore," she whispered in his ear.
BBrandon smiled without being seen. He kissed her gently then deeper.
"I missed you."
"You too. I was going to call you."
"To tell me what?"
"I don't know, I didn't even know where to start."
'Do we need words?' He asked her to kiss her on the neck.
"'No, I wouldn't say at all," Kel replied, "so we have an hour," she laughed, "Andrea took the guys to get an ice cream."
"Oh well," he replied, "like teenagers who have a free house."
"Yeah," Kelly said, pulling him upstairs.
As she missed him when he wasn't there, she seemed to want to grab him, , almost incorporate him into herself.
The kisses got deeper.
They dragged themselves into the bedroom without peeling their lips off each other, Kel chuckled and began to undress him and get stripped.
"Welcome back Walsh," she told him and let themselves go to what both bodies wanted. As they wanted. Without saying anything else. They disappeared inside each other. As few know how to do. The slow movements. The silence. Eyes open to look at each other. They took the most of the time available to make love.
"Will they be about to come back?" Asked Bren as he was playing with Kelly's hair whose head rested on his chest.
"In ten minutes," she said, "maybe something more. Andrea may waste some time even if Hannah doesn't seem excited."
"Teens" they said in chorus.
"Touch your nose otherwise you don't get married," Kelly told him, pulling out a game as a child of when things were said at the same time.
Brandon looked at her "about this."
"No," Kel stopped him, "don't say it. When we are ready. I don't want to plan or request it. As I did on the plane. I don't want it to happen like that."
Brandon didn't say anything. He kissed her on the forehead.
"Since we're on the subject," Brandon said, "do you want to tell me what made you angry?"
"I don't know if I can say," she replied.
"Hey," Brandon said, taking her under her chin with a sweet touch, "you can tell me everything."
"It's about Dylan" Kel lowered his eyes.
"Ah well" Brandon wasn't excited about the answer but he promised himself to let Kelly speak to the end "I'm listening to you."
"The show is great believe me and if I were another person I would be thrilled, like you after all, but I didn't recognize myself, I didn't point a gun at Dylan's head, he was consenting, in fact he was the one who looked for me. I was the only one with a minimum of guilt and who wanted to tell Brenda."
"So what?"
"Dylan knows this best of all and yet he let me be painted that way. Unscrupulous. Unprejudiced. While he is the poor disputed. I am the mother of her son."
"Yes, I know," Brandon said hurt .
"Sorry I didn't mean that you know. I came to Washington three Times to pick you up. Three.. When we were young, after you left and a year ago ..We're not discussing this," Kel added.
Brandon smiled at her and this calmed Kel down.
"How could he let her paint me like that. I am a hateful character. Without any thickness. The bad one. Invidious. If this show is successful, I don't want people to see me like that. Because the public will want to know who is who and it won't take long to find me."
"I didn't see this in your character or in you," he said kissing her.
"Your sister told me in the face of Brandon."
"She was angry."
"Here we go again"
"I'm not defending her, I'm telling you what I've seen. And I don't even think your character was like that. Kel, I think it's your guilt that speaks."
"I don't think so."
"Kel.." he kissed her but Kelly wanted the last word and snapped up holding the sheet to cover her body.
"I'm the one who graduated in psychology. Not you," Kel said, getting up and suddenly laughing to Brandon, "oh sorry you have too funny face."
He smiled with her and took her back into his arms.
"Maybe you should talk to her about it. Explain it to Them."
'How?'
"As you did with me."
"I don't know," Kel said, rearranging herself on Brandon's chest, "however, I don't want us to fight over that."
"My girl" Brandon squeezed her more "we'll find a solution, okay?"
"Promise?'
"Promise. I can talk to Brenda if you want. Explain it to her."
"Seriously?"
"Why not" Brandon decided to remain silent on the issue of authorization. He didn't want Kel to think he was back for that when he was actually back for her and basically Kel's demands didn't seem prohibitive to him. She just wanted to say her point of view.
"What are you thinking?" She asked.
"Nothing"Brandon took a few more moments but he knew he didn't have much of it Donna would become aware of the matter and she would talk to her about it and if Kelly knew he was already aware of it they would have a fight again.
"Listen" he proposed " from tomorrow we have the cabin at the Beach club. Do we want to go and spend the day together? We could bring some of your notes and start working on your project."
"Seriously?"
"I want you to make your dreams come true. There are not only those of others. Anyway, Steve also comes, let's call Donna and David, Andrea. Someone will watch Sammy and we do pleasure and duty."
"Pleasure?"
"Yeah," he said, sliding his hand over her back.
They heard Andrea's voices speaking loudly in the driveway.
"Mom why are you screaming?" Hannah asked.
"I'm not screaming."
"Yes, you are.."
It was clear that Andrea was warning them that they were coming back and Hannah did not miss the opportunity.
"Brandon Kelly, get dressed that we're on our way."
Sammy looked at her with a dubious look. Andrea threw an arrow at her.
Andrea feels obliged to recover with the child.
"They took a shower" and winked at him.
Sammy passed over it. The shower in the afternoon was weird.
Brandon and Kelly laughed as they dressed in a hurry.
They opened the door and warmly greeted Andrea.
"Thank you," Kel whispered in her ear.
"Happy to help."
"Brandon?" Hannah called him.
'Yes?'
"You buttoned your shirt badly"
"Oh!" He said fixing the buttons.
Andrea turned her eyes to the sky.
Hannah approached Sammy "I told you they didn't want to be disturbed."
"I don't care, if they made peace I'm happy," the baby replied, "Are we going to play Brandon?"
"Of course," he replied, taking him by the hand.
"On Friday," said Andrea.
"Don't you come to the beach tomorrow?"
"I work. I'll come later. With my cheerful girl," she said, putting an arm around the shoulder of the irritated Hannah.
They saw Andrea get in the car and Hannah dragged behind.
Kel closed the door while Bran was rolling up his sleeves ready for basketball with Sammy.
"Will you stop for dinner?" Kelly asked.
"Of course" he smiled.