Would you marry me?

"So.. you go back to Los Angeles," JT asked as he wrapped delicious gricia spaghetti in the fork. A crowd of waiters was behind him peeking at every movement. Every single facial expression.
He tasted, marked on the notebook. Everyone was worried.
Brenda and Dylan were always amused when they went with JT. They felt the tension of the owner.
"Yeah," Dylan replied "We'll stay there for a while, a few weeks, just to fix something and then," he shook hands with Brenda, "we'd like to go to Ecuador a little bit."
"Mmmhh" replied JT "'madre perdona mi vida loca. I never go anywhere."
"You're afraid of flying."
"It's true," he replied, "but there are always cars, trains"
"To go to Los Angeles?" Brenda asked raising her eyebrow "you should overcome this fear. Maybe you fall asleep and don't think about it."
"It's a hypothesis that I don't rule out." jT replied
"Maybe for our wedding," Dylan said out loud. Those words made Brenda and JT turn to him.
"What did you say?" Brenda asked him.
"Maybe for our wedding" Dylan smiled.
"Do you mean that's something you think about?" She asked.
"Every day," he replied.
"Excuse me," JT intervened in the middle, "are you sure you want talk about this subject in front of me?
Brenda and Dylan looked at each other
"Well, We'll be in L.A. for a while. " Dylan tried to change the subject "we're going to stay a bit in the exclusive Beach club with others. Like old times. And then we're leaving for Ecuador with Sammy.
"And did Kelly say yes?" JT asked.
"Kelly doesn't know," Brenda points out with a sarcastic smile, "he still has to ask her and she still has to sign the authorization and so, you have to think in what a fantastic good mood she will be."
"I prefer to talk to her in person," Dylan replied.
"It's not fair to take it behind her like that," Brenda pointed out to him.
"Tell me about your brother."
"Here this is even more unfair."
"Sorry," he questioned her, "isn't you the one who insisted that he act as an aries in this permission story?"
"And in fact I was wrong."
The waiters quickly broke away, interrupting Brenda and Dylan's speech.
"I don't change a comma of my show anyway."
"Here we go again," Dylan sighed.
"Dylan," Brenda pointed out to him, "Fox wants it exactly as it is. Is it a narrative balance do you understand?"
"Maybe if they make a show of it you could give a few more nuances to her character," JT distractedly suggested "maybe that's how she signs."
Brenda and Dylan looked at each other instantly.
"It could be a solution."
Later they escorted to the house JT who was Drunk and then returned to the house which was the apartment in front of Jt's.
"Dylan?"
"Yeah?"
"Were you serious?"
"About What? That the gricia was good?"
"Yeah," Brenda laughed, She turned to look at him and she found Dylan on his knees with a small red velvet box in his open hand in front of her heart and inside a white gold ring with a wonderful diamond.
Brenda was out of breath.
"Then let me say this without interrupting me, okay?"
"Okay."
"Brenda, when I married Antonia, now ten years ago, you sent me a note, a message just for me. I still remember your brother, standing up, reading it, while I was looking for a tie."
Dylan rummaged through his pocket and pulled out the same handwritten note from Brenda.
"Do you still keep it?"
"Please don't interrupt," Dylan replied.
"Sorry."
"I will love you forever," a phrase that over the years has resonated in my mind over and over again. You have always been there for me, even when I hurt you deeply, even when I fled away from you and myself, trying to tame an inextinguishable fire, which I carry inside. I don't know how you do it, I've stopped asking me for a long time; you can extinguish that fire, you've always succeeded. My demons subside, but they always come back to visit me. And I feel stronger if I have you by my side to fight them. There is more than a physical attraction among us. Do you remember? These are your words. Pronounced as teenagers. Many years have passed since then, but the feeling that binds us has remained intact. Our love transformed, evolved, overcame labors and trials that didn't break It, made It stronger, more mature. I want to spend the rest of my life with you; I want to grow old next to you; I want to grow up with you a little McKays...another little McKay. I love you Brenda, more than I can love. And I can say it, it's always been like that. I know it doesn't matter where I'm going or what will happen because this is where I want to be. Inside your heart is I would like you to take mine. Forever."
Dylan took a long break.
"Therefore stubborn, invincible, wonderful girl – he breathed a long sigh – Brenda Walsh would you to marry me?"
Los Angeles
Summer roared out of the cabin. The others were at the beach ready to spend the evening too. Brandon and Kelly devoted themselves a little to her dream. A scientific publication of psychological technique that perhaps would have opened some doors for Kelly. An attempt or otherwise the prize for his work.
Brandon wore his reading glasses, examined the cards, asked her how to best set them up. If by name. If for diagnosis. If for therapy.
They read the stories of those young lives together. She remembered every physiognomy, the faint attachment to life, the difficulties that could happen to anyone.
Kelly watched him as he was focused. His blue eyes flowing over his notes. He built the chapters. They built together. A team was back. Strong. Invincible. Unassailable.
"If you look at me Kel I'll stop concentrating," Brandon suggested without looking at her.
"Sorry.. I like to watch you work."
"As we work."
"Oh sure.. let's work, you're so sexy, I have to start worrying every morning you go to work," she told him.
He smiled, stared at her for a moment and they exchanged a kiss.
Sammy entered fast.
"Mom, are you done?"
"Not yet. A few minutes and we'll get there."
"Do you want to help us by chance man?" Brandon asked.
"Like what can I do? I can't write."
"True, true," Brandon said, "but you know the colors. Or not?"
"Yes, of course."
"Do you see these scattered sheets? Everyone has on a color, we would need someone responsible to order them by color but we didn't find anyone so good."
"I can."
"Seriously?"
"Of course, will you pay me for the job?"
"Sammy!" Kel was amazed by that statement.
"No," Brandon stopped her, "he is right"
"Hannah and Maddy say you always have to get your money given if you do work."
"Well they're not wrong."
"Mom pays you to help her?" Sammy asked.
"Oh my God," Kelly said, shaking her head.
"Every day," Brandon replied, taking a sweet look at her.
"And how much money does he give you?"
"It allows me to be with her" Kel smiled at him.
"I want the money though."
"Like how much?"
"Five dollars!"
"What???"
"Five dollars or nothing."
"Did Hannah suggest this rate to you too?"
"Of course."
"Okay" Brandon pulled out his wallet and put five dollars on the table.
"You can start."
"I like doing business with you Brandon."
"I believe you," he replied, imitating the five-mouthed dollars to Kelly who laughed.
Sammy threw himself headlong into his new commitment. He wanted to be with them. Somehow control them, in other ways being part of something that would make his mother happy. And she was, she really was. To tell the truth, Sammy was too. He liked being with Brandon. When he accompanied him to the match. The moments for "men only" that he cut out for them. He liked it when it made him laugh. When he taught him things. When he went to school with him.
Kelly watched them close by. Head to head. There was a resemblance between them. Yet a bond existed. Given the frequency, the little things, all the things Dylan had lost. She didn't want to see. He had denied himself. And suddenly Kel realized that he wasn't hurting her anymore. That the problem was only his. And of him alone.
"Do we want to include Anita's story at this point? Kel?" Brandon took it back from his thoughts.
"Show me," she said, bringing her face closer to his. Both saw reflections on the screen of Bran's laptop. She took his face and kissed him deeply.
"Let's stop there are kids," Hannah said, entering with Maddy behind us, "we'll have a drink."
Brandon and Kel laughed.
That damn little girl always screwed them.
"What are you doing Sam?"
"I'm helping my parents," he said proudly.
Brandon or Kelly looked at each other but didn't say anything. It was a beautiful thing. A word said by a little boy of not even six years old. Pure. Thrown there. That took Brandon straight to his heart.
"Did you get paid?"
"Five dollars."
"Bravo" complimented Hannah.
"But I'll only have them after I'm done."
"That's right," Hannah said, "however my mother said we have dinner here, she asked if you were done."
"Yes, ten minutes," Kelly smiled.
They let Sammy finish putting together the sheets marked with blue and then called Andrea for the dinner.
The girls all slipped into the small cabin kitchen.
"Do you want help?" Asked Brandon.
"You don't need it, we like to stay together and chat a little."
Donna gave Ethan to hold directly in David's arms. It's all yours. In reality, cooking was not work but a liberation.
"So, how did it go with that guy, Mark?"
"A heartbreak," said Andrea, "doctors are boring, but I fished the most boring of all. I'm hopeless."
"Yes, I thought so too," Kelly smiled, "and instead."
"Yeah," confirmed Andrea, "but it seems that for me no one comes back from the past".
Steve arrived at that moment with big Crustaceans caught at the fish market.
"I swear I don't go there anymore, I smell like a sardine and my car too."
"Don't be dramatic," Andrea replied, taking the envelopes out of his hands "help me clean it."
"What?" made a grimace Steve.
Brandon opened a good fresh white wine and poured it for everyone, they all went out on the terrace, with the exception of Andrea and Steve.
It was a wonderful evening, with pink tints. A large glass of fresh wine. The kids who were still running outside.
"It's amazing," Kelly said, inging Brandon to life "amazing " he repeated.
David told news about his little radio.
Maybe someone was interested in buying a new format they were thinking about. Podcasts about famous shows. Experts and authors who eviscered the most famous series.
"I thought it was an unsold product but you have no idea how many loving fans there are who resist over the years."
"And what are you talking about now?"
"Happy days!"
"I loved it," Donna said, "How I liked it!"
"Yeah and not just to you," David replied, "it works, and I finally have fun."
"That's the most sacrosanct thing, if you have fun working then it's not even a job," Brandon said.
"True," Kelly confirmed, "of course we've come a long way."
"Yeah. Always united."
"Almost always," Brandon replied, Stroking, caressing, Kelly's hand.
"Only Brenda and Dylan from the historic group are missing."
Kel gave a half smile "They will both be back soon they have to come and talk to me about the authorization," she said sarcastically.
"Kel" sighed Brandon.
"Okay," she replied, laying the glass without saying anything else. SHe intercepted Hannah with her gaze to come out of the inside of the cabin.
"Are they done with the fish? Can we cook?"
"I don't Know w," she replied, "for now they are kissing." SHe stepped in a hurry and put her headphones back on her head.
"I didn't understand," David said as he shook Ethan back and forth.
The others looked at each other. Steve came out "then if you're ready you can go" he said noticing the writers atmosphere "what happen?
They all moved at the same time.
"Nothing," Brandon raised his eyebrows.
"No no nothing," Kelly said.
"I have to cuddle Ethan."
"I'm going to the kitchen huh."
Steve took his glass and sat at the table under the eyes of Kelly, Bran and David.
"What?"
"Nothing," they replied in chorus.