P.s. i love you

"I don't want to talk to you" Brenda was adamant as Dylan moved only a few steps inside Walsh house.
"Never scare me that way again," Dylan had shouted at her.
The memory of the rainy night Antonia died was evidently a repeated trauma in Dylan's mind, as well as Brenda's last accident had most marked one of the furrows already present in the man's mind.
Brandon and Kelly were one close to Dylan and the other close to Brenda. It wasn't clear what had happened, Brenda hadn't had time to explain once she got to their house, and Dylan had followed her closely.
"Can't we go home and talk about it?"
"What's up with the sentence I don't want to talk to you that you don't understand Dylan?"
"Okay," Kelly intervened, "we try to calm down. You are both soaked. Come in Dylan please."
Brenda and Dylan gave her an angry and then more understanding look.
"What happened?" Brandon asked.
"Do you want to know what happened?" Brenda looked at him with fiery eyes "this man is not only a liar but he doesn't even have the balls to take his responsibility. He made me start Blanca's adoption path, the care to have our children and it turns out that he doesn't even want a child"
"That's not true, Bren. Because you believe what a Mrs Winley told you in a parking lot and you don't talk to me instead. Why don't you come home with me."
"Because you're a damn liar."
"I just said I don't feel ready now."
"And what difference does it make," Brenda yelled.
Brandon and Kelly looked between one and the other trying to control the situation so that it didn't degenerate.
"I love you." Dylan whispered disperatly
"Of course not," Brenda replied, "you can see from your sincerity and knowing how to deal with things together":
"I didn't know how to tell you."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to be the cause of your unhappiness, because I love you and I can see you hurt"
"And instead look at us now," Brenda said, falling on the couch.
"Okay Dylan," Brandon intervened, "why we don't go somewhere you and me, and give Brenda time to calm down."
"I don't have to calm down," Brenda replied to her brother, "but you're right to take him away," then she only turned to him, "let's leave it alone for tonight. Is that okay? Leave me alone. Until now you haven't talked to me and now suddenly you've come up with the urge to talk. Give me time, give me space. Don't stand on me. You should be good at understanding it because you taught me."
Brandon glanced at Kelly who understood as she approached Brenda "why don't you go for a hot bath. You are soaked Brenda. I'll lend you something warm and then we'll see."
Dylan was reluctant to leave the house but when he saw Brenda get up to follow Kelly he realized that it was probably not necessary to rush things up. Not in that house. Not in front of Brandon and Kelly.
"Let's go," Brandon told him, gently pulling him by the arm.
Brandon and Dylan came across a randomly chosen pub on the street. The first one they had seen with the lights on and a couple of guys chatting outside.
"I don't want this thing to destroy us," Dylan said in front of yet another tonic water with ice.
"But why it should destroy you"
"That's what happened with Kelly. How long did we get along? A couple of months? Sammy was the fruit of a one night stand. Believe me I feel Bad to say This..anyway after Sammy's birth it was a disaster and I felt this burden of having to, I don't want to, and I don't want to lose Brenda," Dylan replied.
"But you love Brenda, that's the difference," Brandon replied, playing with the ice in his glass, "you should have told her before you started all the paths she proposed to you. You took time and didn't be honest with her. "
"You don't know what hell this last year and a half has been, after the loss of the child because of me. Every month I see her cry. Find pregnancy tests wrapped in toilet paper. The delays because her mind commanded her body. It was overwhelming."
"You had to tell her," Brandon repeated it to him.
"How did you tell Kelly that you had problems at work and that you couldn't handle the situation any way?"
"Hit and sunk," Brandon replied, " and looks where it took us. I live with Steve and David and she at home with the children because I couldn't tell her the right thing anymore. Because we were always angry and then I said something I didn't have to say and that by the way I didn't even think."
"What did you tell her?" Asked Dylan curiously.
"No, forget it," Brandon replied
"No No " Dylan chuckled "we're in the mood for confidence, I told you everything, let me feel better by telling me your bullshit."
Brandon looked at him with an ironic air "after the last fight I told her I regretted being back from Washigton."
"Nice blow Walsh" laughed sarcastically Dylan "no sorry" tried to contain himself "sorry, you don't laugh at these things."
"She left and then I left. And then who knows what will happen. She doesn't trust me."
"Welcome to the club," Dylan told him.
"Yeah," Brandon replied, "and anyway, this babysitting thing or that I wanted to arrange interviews to hire a nanny got her infuriated too. She took it and left."
"I have a story about this, always about me and Kelly," Dylan said.
"Do I really have to hear a story about you and Kelly?"
"You owe me," Dylan replied, "when Sammy was born things were fine but we started to have difficulties almost immediately. We were alone. She was working. I wanted to leave."
Brandon rolled his eyes
"Yeah... I proposed to Kelly to get someone to help us,"
"And it didn't work?" Brandon asked.
"It worked," Dylan replied, "for quite a while .. Miss Melegren was great or at least that's how she seemed. One day Sammy risked drowning in the pool. I was out on a trip, in the house were Miss Melegren and Kelly. Kelly left Sammy in the care of Miss Melegren and get a rest . Miss Melegren was distracted on the phone. Sammy fell into the pool. It was the gardener who was there by chance to notice Sammy. Kelly never forgave herself .
"Oh.." Brandon replied, "I didn't know, Kelly never told me about it"
"Probably because she's ashamed."
Brandon seemed mortified by this story taken out of the past. A simple story that had evidently deeply hurt Kelly.
The two remained silent for a few minutes then Brandon resumed the speech.
"What do you intend to do with my sister?"
"I love her, and she's my wife so..."
"So...?" Brandon asked.
"So I'll haunt her until she talks to me," Dylan laughed and then became serious again. "She's angry now and thinks I don't want children from her. It's madness. Of course I want them, I just wish we had more time. Let it not become an obsession. Don't let it get so painful. I felt like I had to please her on everything."
Brandon looked at him and took a sip of his drink.
"We'll come out of it," Brandon smiled over thought.
Kelly handed Brenda the cup of tea she had made.
"Do you feel better?"
Brenda took a quick look at her and took the cup in her hands.
"Sorry I fell here"
"Well, I think it's nice that the first place you came to is this. And you couldn't even know that your brother was here, so you came to me"
"Yeah" Brenda took a sip.
Kelly sighed and sat next to her "Dylan is just afraid. The experience he had with me was tragic. We fight and scream every day. He was just scared."
"Like with Brandon?"
"No," Kelly replied, shaking her head, "Brandon and I had a hard time, that's all. We said things we didn't think. With Dylan we were serious about what we said"Kelly laughed at a metallic irony "it was a very hard time. He did not hesitate to leave and did not return for months. He's scared, Brenda, and probably didn't want to hurt you," Kelly said those words and thought about herself, her situation with Brandon, how probably the two verses of the coin were not so difficult to understand.
"And what should I do now?" Brenda asked.
"You have to talk to him," Kelly said, letting Brenda rest her head on her shoulder, "don't let the days go by. I'm not saying tonight. I don't think he'll be back tonight. Brandon is talking to him and I am talking to you. You'll think about it tomorrow morning, we'll have breakfast with Grace and Sammy who will be happy to have Aunt Brenda here with them, it will be a nice surprise."
"And then ?"
"And then you choose, you can stay as long as you want, or come home, or make him come here, but talk to him, please Bren, don't let everything get lost, don't let go even a day, you two are soulmates."
Brenda didn't answer, she wasn't sure if Kelly was talking about her, or herself, or both. Perhaps the third option. Maybe she was right.
"Would you like to see a movie?" Brenda proposed to her "I don't feel like thinking about anything else for tonight".
Kelly raised her eyebrow "Dirty Dancing?"
"And what else..." Brenda laughed.
Kelly's cell phone lit up for a message. She took the phone in her hands and read it "BACK HOME WITH DYLAN. I HOPE BRENDA IS BETTER. I AM SURE THEY WILL FIND A SOLUTION TOMORROW. AND I HOPE WE TOO. GIVE GRACE AND SAMMY A KISS FROM ME AND ALSO TO MY SISTER. I LOVE YOU. SEE YOU TOMORROW BRANDON."
"Is it Brandon?"
"Yes" said Kelly "is coming home with Dylan and hoping you feel better"
Brenda gave her a faint smile.
Kelly looked at the phone and started typing.
WE ARE FINE. DON'T WORRY. WE ARE ABOUT TO WATCH DIRTY DANCING (YES I KNOW FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME BUT THERE WILL NEVER BE AN END). BRENDA IS FINE. SHE JUST NEEDS TO TAKE SOME TIME. I AM SURE THEY WILL FIND A SOLUTION. AND I AM EVEN MORE CERTAIN THAT WE WILL FIND IT TOO. I LOVE YOU AND SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT DAY. SEE YOU TOMORROW. KELLY.
My idea was to take friends more close each other despite the long road traveled, if the one between Dylan and Brandon is a deeper and easier way, I also cared a lot about the one between Brenda and Kelly. To women's solidarity. What do you think?
Please Rewiew