Chapter 1

Alison's P.O.V

Riiinnngg. Riiinnngg. Ugh. I drop the pen that i have in my hand and pick up the phone, "Hello?" I didnt hear anything at first until i heard a man finally speak, "Yes is this Alison Hart?" "Yes this is she?" I put my fingers to my temple and began to massage.

"Im calling from Green Cove High School, its regarding the for closure of the school. We have the papers for your pack ready all we need is your signature," the man said assumming is the vice principal. Everyone knows who i am at that school. I have forgotten that the school was in for closure. I sighed and replied, "uh yes, I'll have my beta sign them im out of the states right now on business i will return by the beginning of next week." The man seem to be focused on something else, but after a couple of seconds he replied, "okay I'll send them over to the pack house then, thank you so much and have a great day."

"You too."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. I was in London for a conference with some other alphas. I have gotten a call before I came here, that the high school where my pack goes to school is closing because of aome budget cuts. They will now be attending Grove Mountain High School. The school i went to before i left my old pack.

I'll tell you a little about myself. My names Alison Hart, and I'm 22 years old. I have red hair and blue eyes. My parents died when i was 10, i left my pack when i was 16, since then. I haven't looked back. I have two brothers. My mom had triplets, i was the first one out, then it was my brother Alistair, then Alex.

Alistair had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was the muscle, the bad boy. He always got into trouble and was the beta of my old pack. The Red Moon Pack.

Alex was the nerdy one, but also a bad boy. He was the brains of everything, and has brown hair and blue eyes. He was the beta as well. Alistair and Alex forgot they had a sister after our parents death.

12 years ago...

"Mom! Alex, won't let me play with him! " Alistair said. We all were inseparable. However Alistair and Alex sometimes budded heads. Even so we were best friends, including the soon to be alpha Matt.

"Boys remember you have to learn how to get along," my mother was the greatest person ever. She had red hair and blue eyes.

"Boys listen to your mother," my dad had brown and green eyes. He was the most amazing father ever. I was his little princess. Although i hated barbies and all really girly things. While we were playing we heard a scream, then we saw smoke in the air. "We need to go help!" My father exclaimed.

My mother looked at me and my brothers and told us, " go to the house and hide wait for either your father or myself. Go! Run!" We all took off running. We ran towards our house, but we smelled smoke. Once we got to the clearing where our home was, we saw that it was on fire. "Our picture!" Alistair and Alex yelled at the same. I looked at them and said, "No we have to stay here we can't go in there," but they didnt listen. They both ran in and left me alone. Damit. What can i do? A few moments later i heard a scream. "Alistair! Alex! " I didn't think about what i was doing, and i ran inside. The smoke began blurring my vision. I inhaled smoke and i began to cough. I searched for my brothers. I climbed the stairs and went to their room. And saw Alex by the door and Alistair with a picture of the family at our first vacation.

I saw that something had fallen on top of Alistair. I went to push the thing off him. It took me a moment to move it. When i finally managed to move it, I pulled Alistair towards the door. I grabbed Alex by the shirt and started pulling them. I was trying to keep myself from inhaling too much smoke. I was dragging them down the stairs. I was thinking so hard trying to wish that my parents would come. I had finally made it down the stairs. I kept coughing and coughing. It was really getting hard to breath. I was almost at the door i pulled Alex towards the door then Alistair. I was now on one knee struggling to breath.

Suddenly, something collapsed on me. I was on my stomach while a log was on top of me. I did the one thing i could do, "Mom! Dad! " I coughed. I was becoming more weak. Then i heard yelling, "Alex! Alistair! Aiya! " It was the voice of my mother. I looked up and saw that i was close to the door. i saw my mother and father coming. My father was clutching his right arm. My mom dragged both of my brothers out. My father tries lifting up the log, but couldn't. My mother came back and told my dad that the boys are fine, and help was on its way. My mother helped my dad lift up the log. I crawled out the best i coud then the house began to collapse. My mother helped me up and whispered something in my ear, then she threw me outside the house and once i was out the house exploded. My parents were dead.

Since then my life was never the same. I was blamed for my parents death, and my family...... divided.