Chapter 34

Alison's P.O.V

"I have had enough of this!" I spin my staff over my head and plant it into the ground. By this time those who were in the surrounding area looked up and faced me. They sensed the power that I released when I spoke.

My pack couldn't help but bow in respect to their alpha and so did the rogues since they are all omegas.

"THIS FIGHT IS OVER. THOSE OF YOU WHO REMAIN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE NOW BEFORE I RIP ALL OF YOU TO SHREDS. AND TELL WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT HE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME. NOW LEAVE!" My alpha tone was so powerful that even my pack felt the urge to leave.

The rogues left instantly; one by one they left with their tails in between their legs.

I felt a bit unsteady due to the amount of power I used in one moment, but managed to stay on my feet.

I turned to see Jason heading my way.

"Alison, you okay? You shouldn't have-" I backed up two steps, then turned and walked away.

He may have been right about my lying to the pack and him, but I will not allow him to think that "my brothers and mate" deserve a damn thing from me.

"Alison," Jason followed me. Before I entered the pack house I turned back around and faced him."Instead of following me and worrying about what I'm doing go help out the injured they need help getting to the infirmary,"I exclaimed before turning back around and headed to my office.

Jason didn't follow me but left and went to help out those who needed it. I rubbed my temples as I walked up the stairs to my office. I opened the door and i see the desk where it was pushed to. I walked over to it and put it back in its place. I fixed what was on top of the desk and put my chair back. I walked towards the couch, and slouched on it. i was now breathing heavily and was in pain. I lifted my shirt and on my left side i see large claw marks coming down from my rib cage to belly.

Even with my healing ability it will take a while to heal, but as my healing slowed down because of all that silver in my system its gonna take longer.

Ellie, I know you're busy at the moment, but i need you to bring some bandages, and something to clean up wounds. I'm in my office, i said through the mindlink.

Yes, alpha Ill be right there, she replied.

it wasn't long until there was a knock on the door, "Come in," I said in heavy breaths. I knew it was Ellie. She stepped in with a case full of bandages and other things. I laid there as Ellie walked over to me. I had pulled my shirt down before she got there. She took a knee and looked for the wound. I lifted my shirt to show her the claw marks.

She gasped at the sight of it, "Oh my goddess, how did this happen?" Ellie questioned. I didn't respond. I took off my shirt and she gasped once again at sight of the scars all over my body. Ellie covered up her mouth with her hand. "Alison what happened to you?" I sighed. I responded, "Don't tell anyone please."

I didn't command her as her alpha, but asked her as my friend. She smiled and nodded in agreement. She began to clean the wound and stitch up the claw mark that is worse than the others. I tried not to show my pain.

She begins to bandage around my waste and makes sure to be careful with the stitches. Once she was done i put my shirt back on and laid on the couch for a while. "Thanks Ellie, you should go back and take care of those in the infirmary. I'll be fine," I said. Ellie was hesitant and was about to argue until Jason came in and saw that Ellie was leaving I didn't move, nor did i say anything. Ellie gave a quick bow and left.

"Is everything alright?" He asked full of concerned.

I got up slowly and over to my desk and sat down on my chair and looked at him. He asked again, "Alison, are you okay?"

"That is no concern of yours," I spat out. I placed my right hand on my left side trying to hold on to the pain. He looked at me like he has something to say. "Alison," i raised my hand to stop him. "I'm really not up for talk right now so just leave," i stated.

"You can't just shut me out Alison, I'm your friend, and your beta." Jason replied.

I stood up and walked over him as I said, "You made it perfectly clear that i was no friend of yours and that i am a bad alpha. You may have been right about me lying to you about being the alpha of another pack, but you had no right to talk to me about Alex and Alistair or even Matthew. What happened between the four us shouldn't define who i am as a leader and as your alpha. The past is the past, I don't go around using other peoples past against, but it seems like that is your expertise, isn't it Jason."

I walked past him trying to get to the door so i can go rest in my room. "So typical Alison, you keep acting like the victim, when in reality your brothers are suffering too, they are trying to make amends for what happened six years ago. But your huge ego is getting in the way of you regaining back your family."

I turned to face him, "Family? The only family I had were my parents and my uncle Seth, then I came here and became a member of this pack I had regained the family I had lost. My brothers, the so called perfect twins don't give a damn about what happens to me, especially my so called mate. I am not going to tell them who I really am because it is not my responsibility. They should have known who I am the moment they saw me instead they didn't now who is the heartless one here? If they figure it out on their own then I'll accept it, but they have to figure it out for themselves if not then they're shit out of luck."

"So you are willing to admit that you are Aiya if they figure it out?" he questioned.

"That is-" I was cut off by a scent. My eyes closed and my left hand balled up into a fist.

"You son of bitch," I muttered to Jason.

"You son of a bitch you planned this," Jason didn't say anything just kept his eyes on the people behind me. I half turned and saw Alex, Alistair, and Matthew standing at the door.

I looked back at Jason and uttered, "Look who's the hypocrite now."

Today is the day I finally face my past.