Chapter 26

Alison's P.O.V

Wake up dear, its time to get up. Wake up.

My eyes shot open. I looked up at the ceiling and realized that i was in the infirmary. I felt something on my arm and saw that i was hooked to an IV. I slowly tried getting up, but my abdomen prevented me from sitting up properly. I groaned in pain. Then i felt someone's hand on my shoulder and saw that Jason was there sitting in a chair.

"Easy there alpha, you have to take it slow," Jason explained. I looked at him and i replied, "What happened?" I tried to remember, but i couldn't for some reason. "Well after you told us to bring Alex to the cells, you stayed to make sure the other two left the territory. After i put Alex in the cell i went looking for you, but i couldn't find you. So i wen to go check to see if you were still at the borders. I found you unconscious."

I began to remember, i was already walking to the pack house when i felt dizzy. I thought it was just the stress that was getting to me. "Then i called Jefferey to have the pack doctor and the infirmary ready. Once i got you here, your veins became visible. It was like purple streaks all over your body, that's when Ellie said that there was silver in your system. When she went to look for the antigen, your veins began to look normal."

I sighed.

"Alison, is wrong with you? Ellie explained that with the amount of silver that was injected in you, you should have died because of it."

I looked at him, i don't want anybody to know about this. I sat up, even with the pain. I looked at Jason and explained, "The reason why i didn't die of the silver is because I already have some in my system."

"What do you mean already?" he asked.

"I have silver in my system already," I replied.

"How is that possible? you should have been dead by now. How long have you had it in your system?" he questioned. I was really unsure of telling him, but he is my beta, and my friend.

"12 years," was all i said.

I looked away from him. I can tell that he was upset by what I just told him.

"When were you planning on telling me this, Alison?" he got up from the chair.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the exit. "Where do you think you are going, Alison? You can't leave, you're injured."

"Look i don't need your permission to do anything and i didnt have to tell you about the silver, but I did. That should be enough for now." I turned back around and slammed the door to the infirmary leaving Jason behind. I wasn't quite sure that telling him was the right thing to do, but i do feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I was heading to my room, when i realized that i was heading to the cells beneath the pack house. im not sure it was a great idea. I was curious, however to see what Alex is doing about now. So i concealed my scent. I went down to the cells. I made sure to stick to the shadows and well there i saw Alex laying down. I leaned on the wall and crossed my arms. I stayed there for a while. He knew i was there i sensed that he was on high alert.

"Are you going to just stand there?" he said with a low growl.

He must assume im an omega. "Come step into the light, or did your alpha told you to come spy on me?' Yup. He thought i was someone else. Perhaps maybe i should be there as Aiya he cant see my face anyways, or my body.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES YOUR ALPHA WANT WITH ME ANYWAYS?!" he yelled. You can hear his voice echo down the hall to the other cells. See this is why i debate on things, people just dont have self control anymore. I stood there as he got up and walked to the front of the cell.

"Are you afraid that i might bite? Don't worry ill just tear your head off and see what the alpha thinks of that."He laughed.

He has changed a lot. Not for the better, but for the worst.

"Tell your pathetic alpha. that i demand to see my sister." he was beginning to look desperate.

As i stepped forward i explained, "That kind of behavior and attitdue is what got you here in the first place." He looked at me as if he was going to shit his pants, serves him right. I took my time walking since i was still a bit weak.

"i thought you were-"

"I know you thought i was some omega or something," i said as i stood in front of him. He looked at me as if he was looking for something in particular. I just chuckled. "What's so funny?" he asked. I backed up a bit and replied, "Nothing i just find it funny becasue it seems as if you are trying to look for some kind of clue or something."

"Look I'm sorry that i disrespected you on your territory, I was trying to get to my sister, its been a while, we havent seen eachother in years."

I just couldn't help but laugh. "You have got ot be kidding me right? Dont you think i know the story of what happened?"

He seemed taken aback about what i just said. "I dont know-" i cut him off, "Oh please, don't play that innocent brother bullshit on me. Aiya is one of my strongest, bravest and kindest memeber of my pack. She has family here."

"She has family at the Silver Moon pack as well," he uttered.

"No, she did have family there, not anymore. She doenst want to see you or anyone else from that pack. Why do you think i never told you anything? You are her twin brother so is Alistair, but you treated her like she was nothing to you." I was beginning to get upset. I began to walk back still facing him, then i turned around facing the stairs, but before I walked up the stairs, I told him this, "To you, and your brother, Aiya died along with your parents in that fire."

I knew that he was upset at what i said, but i didn't care. I wasnt going to let him or anyone get in my way of what i have accomplished here.

Now thats over i can focus on the real problem that i have to deal with.

Ren.

He killed my cousin, Derek. He was my like a brother to me.

Ren will pay for what he has done.

If he dares to come near my pack, or anyone that i care about, I will kill him. No one stands between me and my family.

No one.