Chapter 49

Alison's P.O.V

Ana grabbed my arm and had her wand in the other hand. As she raised her wand she chanted, "One and one make two, I create this link between me and you."

Suddenly a mark began forming on my my forearm, and Ana's. This was the first time my sleeves are rolled up exposing my arms and scars.

I felt a sudden surge of energy run through my body as if i had nothing but adrenaline.

"Shall we finish this?" Ana asked, as she smirked.

"Oh yes, we shall."

And at that very moment the rogues charged at us. 

I tackled wolves left and right making sure they stayed down. I broke limbs, I tossed wolf after wolf.

Just as I was about to kill a wolf, another comes out of no where and bitesdown on my shoulder. I jeld in the pain.

I tried shaking him off but I can't. I was too small compared to them, and thats when it hit me.

I normally don't do this, but it will be way easier. As i grabbed the upper jaw of the wolf, I managed to set myself free.

And at that moment I shifted into my wolf. I felt the fear of every single rogue surrounding us. I bared my teeth as I stood taller than them being an alpha has its perks.

The blood of an alpha runs through my veins, my grandmother was an alpha, so was my mother. I have continued the legacy of the alpha female, and I will pass it on just as it has been passed down to me.

I growled. Most of the rogues retreated. Those who stayed where the ones ready to die. I charged and i bit down on the one that bit me. I bit down so hard I broke the bone.

One after the other I defeated the remaining  rogues.  As i killed the last one, I felt the energy fading away. Still in my wolf form I turned to face Ana. She was watching me like she did at the cave. I turned looking for Nathan and Jason. 

They approached us and Jason was a bit surprised, "Wow I haven't seen your wolf in a long time." I chuckled, but being in my wolf form it sounded more of a light growl. 

"Well at least you were here to see it," I replied.

With that being said i shifted back into my human form. I was a bit dizzy from the spell, and the pain from my injures weren't helping. 

Ana had the rock that she got from the cave and looked at the ruby. She dislodged it from the rock, and walked to the edge of the forest. I had no idea what she was doing , but she placed a hand on a tree. 

She turned back around and said, "I found the portal to home. It's not far we can walk there."

Nathan and Jason began to walk behind Ana, as I stood there, not wanting to move due to the pain. As I took in a big breath, I began to follow them. I made sure to stay behind, so that they won't see my back. 

Jason had it bad to, but lucky for him he is almost completely healed. As for, me not a chance. 

W made it to the tree in just a few minutes, I guess it wasn't that far. 

"This is it," Ana assured us. 

I stopped in behind Jason as Nathan walked over to Ana. She had the ruby in her hand and tossed it at the tree, and it began to glow with a red hue emitting from it.  Ana and Nathan turned to face us. 

Ana headed to Jason and gave him a quick hug, "Goodbye Jason, Thanks for all your help." 

"No problem, I'm just glad you are able to go back home," Jason said. 

Ana then walked over to me, as Nathan went to say his goodbyes to Jason. 

"It was great meeting you Alison."

"Likewise," I replied as she gave me a hug. I felt a sharp pain as she touched my wound. I know she noticed. She held on to me when she said, "Don't hold the world over your shoulders Alison," she backed away keeping a hand on my shoulder, "you may be an alpha but you're not made of titanium." 

I scoffed, "This coming from a person from a different world where magic exists." 

She removed her hand and replied, "That may be but even where i come from people die and impossibilities do exist." She turned to face Nathan. 

I chuckled to myself because I just remember how Ren and I were when we first met. 

"Whatever you two fought about, don't let it become bigger than it is. Keep him close, he may become a great ally someday or maybe even more."

"I'm not so sure that's possible. So much has happened. I just don't know anymore." Ana turned back to face me. 

"Just remember you said it yourself, impossibilities do exist."  

Ana smirked, and looked at my left arm. She took hold of it and her wand in her free hand. Pointing it at my arm , just above my scar she says, "I know I've known you for a day, but we know things about each other that not many others know. I feel that you can become one of my greatest friends. Although we may live in different worlds I hope this will one day let us meet again." 

Moving her wand over my scar she chanted, " One and  one make two, I create this link between me and you. Across the bonds of space and time, connect our wills through the soul and mind.

A tattoo began to form spiraling up my arm, hiding the scar that was usually visible if I had no sleeves. At the end of the tattoo was a mark, well more like of a crest. A witches' hat on top of a crescent moon. 

"Whenever you are surrounded by darkness, may the star light up to guide your way and if you ever need me, just follow the stars and I'll be there, waiting." 

She had turned around and grabbed Nathan as she walked to the portal I thought of what she said to me on the balcony, before she disappeared, I simply whispered, "See you soon." 

I knew she heard me, because I could feel the emotion she gave off before vanishing. 

The tree went back to it's normal state, Jason and I were left alone. 

"I guess we should be heading back," Jason explained. 

I didn't know what it was, but my body couldn't move. The adrenaline had finally worn off. "Jason," was all I said before collapsing to the ground.  I began to yell in pain, the claw marks were beginning to burn. 

"'ALISON!"

" Take me to the pack house," I ordered. 

Jason didn't give a second thought as he shifted to his wolf form, and allowed me to ride on his back. I tried my best to hold on as he rode into the forest, toward the pack house.

I hope we don't run into trouble.