Chapter 14

Alison's P.O.V

Of course i wanted the master bedroom, ita always big and spacious. Not that. Ive always had a big room.

I turned back to Matthew, and my brothers. "Shall we?" I said. Matthew nodded and signaled me to follow him. I did and my brothers were right behind me. As soon as i stepped into the house i remembered everything that happened. The pack house was the exactly the same except little less clean.

We walked up the stairs to the alphas office. "Please have a seat," i just stood there. " i perfer standing," i wasnt about to let him be the loving host he is trying to be. Im too good for that.

"Okay, well what is it that you want to discuss with me?" He asked as he sat in his big chair.

He think he so cool.

At that moment Jason came in along with Conner. "Now that we are all here leta get down to business," i said.

"Look, I've been getting calls from the school that my pack has bwen getting into fights with yours, and honestly its really getting me upset, so i would like to know what have you sont about it?" I wanted to know if he was going to admit that his pack began the fights.

He just stared at me like i was an idiot. "Yes well i have talked to my pack about that and they say that it was your pack they started the fights. So i just simply told them not to fught anymore."

Was this dick for real? He just practically gave them a slap on the hand. Then he said something that really pissed me off, "maybe you should teach your pack better manners." You can feel the tension in the room.

Jason and Conner backed up. "Excuse me? Listen here," i placed my hands on his desk. "So you mean to say that you let your pack slide when they were the ones who started the fights?"

He looked at me. "My pack didn't-" i cut him off, "that's where you're wrong, you see i was there when the fight happened when i arrived here, and you know what i saw? i saw your pack beginning the fight. I stepped in only to be disrespected by your third in command. And he needs to learn how respect the chain of command because not only he disrespected me but my beta as well. I agree,my pack knew better, and believe me they are paying for it, but maybe its your pack, YOUR leadership that just doesn't cut it."

You were able to hear a pin drop in the room.

Matthew's face was pale. That is what he gets for disrespecting me. "Now the training starts tomorrow at 10 am make sure you get a good night sleep." I turned and walked out, both Jason and Conner followed.

I can remember the looks on their faces.

We were heading towards the guest house when Jason spoke,
"That was scary,Alison. You sure did one hell of a job."
I giggled. When we made it to the pack house i was tired, i decided to go to bed early. I went to the master bedroom and well i have to say my work really paid off. I was the one who brought this place to life.

The six years i have been here i fixed this place up. Now i can enjoy it.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was filthy. I stripped off my clothes and when i looked into the mirror, my body was covered with scars. I looked down on my left arm and there it was, the scar that ill never forget, the X that Matthew cut into my skin, the day of my birthday.

I turned on the hot water and let it run. I took a 10 minute shower, then went into the room. I put on my pjs and went to bed. I laid there until my eyes finally drifted closed.

Tomorrow will be the day i show them how strong i really am.