Chapter 6

Alison's P.O.V

I stood there between Kyle and Jason. I was pissed enough already. "Alison," Jason said.

I looked back and saw that my pack were in there wolf forms. I turned back to Kyle. He looked at me with disgust, and frankly i dont care.

"Who the hell are you? " he said furiously, i look at him and said in a serious tone, "that is not your concern is it, this maybe neutral territory, but what you should be worrying about is your alpha punishing you for attack a beta from the Forest Hunters Pack, now i suggest you turn around and go running back to pack before ill have to call your alpha here and drag you," i was so close to kicking his ass. "That includes all of you too," i said to thw other members of the pack.

They turned and ran, Kyle ran after.

"Alison when-" i cut off Jason by punching him in the face. He fell to the ground. He didnt do anything.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked. He got up and kept his head down. "What are you doing back? "He asked. "Where to begin. I go off to London for a conference, i get a call from the principal on one day then from the Secretary twice, saying that members of my pack have been getting into fights. I catch a plane home and when i get here i see my pack getting into yet another fight." I exclaimed.

The ones in their wolf forms kept their heads low. Jason just stood there. "The pack house now! And call everyone for a pack meeting." I told Jason. "Yes, alpha." He took a quick bow and left with the other wolves. I took a deep breath. What am i going to do with them uncle? I looked up at thw sky. I took my bag off and shifted into my wolf. I grabbed my bag with my teeth and ran off towards the pack house. I ran and ran.

I finally made it to the pack house and i shifted back. Thankfully i dont shift back naked. I grab my bag and i walk inside. Everyone is out in the back yard. I sighed heavily. When i exited the house i walked towards the stage. "Hey everyone, look i dont have time for pleasantries so let me get straight to it.

"As you know, i am suppose to be at a conference in London, i got calls from the school saying the my pack members were getting into fights. Now i dont know who was directly involved, and i dont care who started it. But in this pack i expect everyone to know better. If i get one call from the school again, you'll have me to deal with." Everyone was quiet.

"Now everyone get ready we have a party tonight," thats when everyone cheered. I got off the stage and headed to my room.

My luggage was already there. I fell on the bed and i groaned. Ugh.

Jason, Conner meet me in my office in 10 minutes, i said through the mindlink.

Okay, Jason said.

I headed to my office which was on the third floor. It didnt take me long. Jason and Conner were both there sitting down. I came and sat at my desk. "The reason i called you here is because the party is at the Silver Moon pack." They both looked me worried. They didnt know about the party.

"Are you serious? "Jason asked. I simply nodded. Im going back to the place that i ran from. My home.