Chapter 16

Alistair's P.O.V

Once my brother and i left towards the pack house and i stopped at the entrance. to think.

"Why are you asking? Shouldn't you know where your own sister is?"

How did she know that it was our sister that we asked for? I asked myself. I didn't realize that i was standing there staring into space. Alex snapped and i began to focus again. Alex asked,"whats up?" I shook my head and saw Matthew coming.

"Hey guys where did you guys go?"

"Talk to tha alpha about something," Alex asked. Matthew crossed his arms as if to hear what we had to say.

"We asked if she knew anyone by the name Aiya Hunter," i said quietly. He looked surprised and replied," and what did she say?" "She said why did we ask if we were supposed to know about our sister's whereabouts."

He looked confused. I simply continued, "we never told her we have a sister so she must know." Matt was taken aback by the news. I never saw him like this. "She also said the training has been changed it starts in 15 minutes," Alex added.

Ugh i forgot about that.

"Most people are still asleep, maybe we should let them sleep im sure she wont care," Matthew said calmly.

I just shrugged it off.

We continued to talk. Then the Forest Hunters pack began to show up. The beta was here and the third in command. In the distance we saw the alpha coming. As she got closer we stepped off the porch.

Matthew spoke first,"Well here we are." She looked around and replied, "Half of your pack is missing, how do you expect your pack to learn if Half of them are missing?" She sounded as if she was about to kill someone.

Matthew stood there and replied, "well some of them are still asleep and well i didn't want to wake them."

She looked at Matthew, "Jason go get them even if you have to drag them." Jason came towards the house but Alex blocked him and said, "whoa look can we just continue on with who we have?"

She looked up then she stated, "Look when i sid i agreed to this i expect things to go the way i say and if im not here to teach the ENTIRE pack then what the hell am i doing here?" She made a good point.

I looked at Alex he moved out of Jason's way. What the hell is her problem?

She turned around walked towards her pack, she looked back and said, "Let get started." She continued on.

Who the hell does she think is she may be alpha but this is my territory and she will not disrespect me ever again, il show her what being an alpha really is, Matthew said to Alex and I. We looked at each other and smiled. The old Matthew is back.

And hopefully its not gone for good. That chick is hiding something and im going to find out what it is. She will pay for disrespecting our alpha like that. No on insults Matt and gets away with it.