Chapter 31

Matthew's P.O.V

Something was odd about her. She has something that makes me just wanna explode, but then again she has this thing about her I don't know what but it reminds me so much of....

And in that moment my eyes opened.... But she can't be that's impossible is it?

Can she really be Aiya?

My thoughts began to wonder on all the possibilities. I don't know how long I stood there, but I saw that training was over. I looked around and saw Alison saying something.

"Everyone keep up the good work you have done so much in just a short amount of time. Keep working with a partner on your spare time don't just wait until training to do so. Dismissed. "

Everyone went their separate ways, but the look in their faces was different. They seemed proud of themselves, motivated and inspired.

She cant be my Aiya, Alison is so hard headed, has some what of an ego, filled with confidence, and in all honesty a great leader.

My Aiya is sweet, kind, gentle, self conscience, big hearted and fragile. I closed my eyes and my hands balled up into fists. Why was I so cruel to her?

Hearing the voices nearby broke me out of my thoughts. It was Jason and Alison. "Don't worry I'll be back soon you can hold down the fort until I return, I'm just going out for a little shopping."

Jason seemed worried, "let me come with you I'll feel better that way and besides if the pack needs us they can talk to us through mind link."

She sighed and nodded. As they left I noticed someone hiding in the trees. It was that kid, the third in command Conner.

I was on my way to talk to him, until Alex came and intercepted.

"Hey Matt, Alistair and I were gonna go get something to eat wanna join us? "

I was hungry, so I nodded. We walked over to the garage where my cars were.

I also had a motorcycle along with four others. They decided to go in my mustang and I went on my bike. We took off and headed to get something to eat. We all decided to go to the mall since there is a place that has the best chili cheese burgers.

I wasn't really paying attention, I was just in my own thoughts.

We sat down at our usual table and waited for our order. I looked out into the mall and just stared. I looked around and saw that everyone has a plan.

Everyone in this building has a family or a friend they care about. They look after each other and care for one another.

Not us.

We had something precious and we let it go. I swear if it's the last thing I do I will find her and make it up to her. As I looked around I spotted Alison and Jason. She had a few bags from old navy and Macy's. They were standing laughing.

I wish I was there making her laugh and smile- wait,what the hell.

I saw them come towards the diner not noticing that we rae here. The waitress then comes with our order. "Enjoy," was all she said before she went to the next table.

Alex and Alistair were talking about some stuff about I don't know what.

I saw as Alison and Jason sat down at a booth not far from us.

I began to eat my burger and try not to look up. "Hey Matt what do you think of it huh?" Alex asked.

I looked up and looked at him crazy, "what are you talking about?"

"Coming up with a way to convince Alison to help us have a meeting with Aiya," Alistair explained.

I looked down at my food and just began to wonder is it even worth it anymore? As I was about to answer there was a huge shake. Everything shook and everyone began to panic. We looked around but didn't see anything. I got up and check outside the window.

The whole mall was shaking.

We got up and went out everyone tying to hold on to something. Then suddenly the glass ceiling broke glass coming down. There is a little kid about to get hit by a shard of glass.

Before I had time to react someone ran towards the little kid grabbed him and pulled him out of the way. People gathering to see if the kid was ok. I ran over to see who was it that saved him.

As I got there I see Alison on the ground holding on to the little kid. She gets up and makes sure he kid is unharmed.

"You're ok now, you're safe." The little kid was crying and a woman came running towards the kid, "Pete thank God you're ok I was looking everywhere for you why did you let go of my hand? Don't ever scare me like that again." The woman held on tightly to her son.

I looked at Alison and she seemed like she remembered something. She was still kneeling beside Pete when she said,"hey little man, stay close to your mom next time ok. Make sure you watch out for yourself because when you get older you'll have to watch over her, got it?" He smiled as he nodded. "Thank you, miss." As they got up and left Alison's smiled faded.

She then looked up and knew something was not right.

"Hey Alison," I said as I walked towards her. She didn't look away from the ceiling but she replied,"do you sense it?" I looked up, but didn't sense anything.

I focused a little bit more and then suddenly I felt it.

Something or someone with so much power, was here. The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck began to stand up. It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"What do suppose it is?" Alex asked.

No said a word but we were he only ones who knew what was actually happening. Everybody else went on with their lives.

Alison stepped towards where the glass shard should have hit Pete.

As Alison walked over to the shard that shattered I noticed something on the ground.

Blood.

There was a trail of blood and it led straight to Alison. I walked next to Alison and there on the broken pieces of the shard was blood.

I looked at Alison and saw she was about to faint. I quickly grabbed her before she could fall to the ground.

I didn't notice Jason was close by but he came running towards his Alpha.

"Alison wake up!" Jason tried waking her up but nothing worked.

He used his finger to get some of her blood, brought it up to his nose and smelled.

His eyes popped, "Her blood is poisoned,but how-"

He stopped dead in his tracks and grabbed a piece of shard with a bandana and smelled it.

"Poison."

I looked down at her and she is beginning to having trouble breathing.

Jason brings his attention back to her, "WE HAVE TO GET HER BACK TO THE PACK," he emphasized. He carries up and begins to run not at his wolf speed. We followed him outside the mall and into the Forest.

He shifts into his wolf form and without using words, to put Alison on his back. We did as he said and told him we would meet him there at the edge of the territory.

He simply nodded and took off into the forest.

I just hope he makes it there because if she dies then there will be no hope to defeat rogues.

After all she is the alpha of the strongest pack in the country, and not only that she is the only one who can have Aiya to gives us another chance.