Chapter 23

Matthew's P.O.V

No way can i ever forgive her for what she said. No one speaks about my mate in that manner. No one uses my mate against me and gets away with it.

"Matthew lets go and check to see if they need our help," Alex says. I look at him like he was crazy. I said, "Are you kidding me right now?" They looked at each other then back at me. "You expect me to aid someone who talked about Aiya in that way?" Alistair looked confused, "Why the hell do you care?" He crossed his arms and looked at Alex.

What the hell is his problem. He is forgetting that i am the alpha and he is just a beta no one speaks to me like that, " SHE IS A PART OF MY PACK I DONT HAVE TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION OF WHY I DO CERTAIN THINGS!"

Alistair was furious, " YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER LIFE WHEN SHE WAS STILL HERE. WHEN SHE WAS STILL PART OF OUR PACK . WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE THINGS BETTER NOW?! "

I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him outside, "YOU AND ALEX ARE NO BETTER THAN I AM,OR ANY OF US FOR THAT MATTER. YOU ARE HER BROTHERS, HER TWIN BROTHERS AND YOU GUYS DEALT THE SAME AMOUNT OF PAIN LIKE THE REST OF US, SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE INNOCENT LITTLE BROTHERS THAT COULDN'T SAVE THEIR OWN PARENTS OR PROTECT THEIR OWN SISTER!!"

Everyone stayed quiet, my wolf was getting angry. They stood their with their eyes wide open. I used my alpha tone on them, "Get to the pack house and rest, tomorrow you have training." Everyone did as i say.

When i was about to head back i sensed something was wrong. I looked around and saw that Alex and Alistair stopped too. There was a howl in the distance. For some odd reason that howl seems like its coming from someone i know.

Then I saw Alex and Alistair grip their chest. What the hell is going on?

"Alex, Alistair whats the matter?" I asked as i walked over to them. They didnt respond. Alex replied, "We dont know the last time this happened was when our Uncle... passed away," and then thats when it clicked. Alex gave Alistair a look of realization. All I can do is stand there and look confuse.

Then Alistair's eyes widen, "Aiya."

We all looked at the direction where the howl came from and we began to run towards it. As we headed towards the howl we transformed into our wolves.

My wolf was a golden brown color, Alex was a grey color and Alistair was even a darker shade of grey.

The howl is coming from just outside the boundaries of the Forest Hunters territory, Alex said. We ran trying to catch up to the howl. We turned to our right getting closer to the wolf. Then we say the wolf. We followed it to a clearing and Alex and Alistair were right behind, until the wolf stopped and growled. They both stopped in their tracks and i stood right in between Alex and Alistair.

The wolf was on high alert. The wolf was black as night and with purple eyes. There was a silver streak going down its forehead and the end of it is like an arrow head. I didnt recognize this wolf until i looked at the leg. On its front left leg there was a scar a giant X.

Look at her leg, i said through mind link. They looked as shocked as i was.

My eyes widen. I cant believe it.

Aiya.

"Aiya is it really you?" I asked. We were able to talk not through a mind link but more of an open telepathy like in movies.

"Aiya, dont you remember us?" Alex asked.

She stood there staring at us. As i looked closely she seemed to be crying or was crying.

"Aiya, please answer," Alistair pleaded as if it was going to change anything.

"Ai-" i was cut off by her growl.

"How can I forget the three of you, you are the reason why we are here right now," she replied with hostility.

It was her.

My little Aiya has finally returned home.

"We have been searching for you," Alex and Alistair were both searching. They haven't been able to get some sleep without trying.

She just laughed, "Do you honestly expect me to believe that?" She really didn't seem like she actually miss us.

Alistair stepped forward and replied, "we have been searching for you ever since what happened, we just thought that you might have forgiven us by now."

She didn't seem all the phased about any of this as if she already knew.
"Stay the hell away from me, next time you come near me, and i will end you." And with that she took off.

I wasn't going to let her escape from me again.

"AIYA WAIT UP PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" I yelled. She didn't slow down or stop. Dammit, if she crosses that boundary i will never get the chance to talk to her again.

She jumps on a boulder and jumps high towards me. She lands perfectly behind me and starts running. Dammit.

I turn around to try and catch up to her. Then she disappears, i follow to where she disappears, and suddenly i get slammed really hard on my right side. I got slammed really hard that I went through a tree. My entire left side is aching. I get up and there standing was the alpha of the Forest Hunters.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" She yelled.

I just stand there thinking, perhaps this might be the only time to apologize to Aiya, but with the alpha here i dont think ill ever get my chance again. Alison wont let this go without a fight.

And of course I was right.