Chapter 50

Alison's P.O.V

Jason hurried to the pack house carrying me in his arms. "Hold on Alison, we're almost there," he assured me. I can feel weaker and weaker. Stupid silver. 6 years of silver running through my system, which is causing my healing to slow. 

I heard Julie's voice which told me that we were at the pack house already. Jason took me to the infirmary and placed me on my side. "Close...the doors...let... no one inside," I said in between breaths. Jason did as I said and locked the doors. Julie was getting a suture kit, bandages, and medicine. 

"What the hell happened?!" Julie asked. 

There was a bite mark on my shoulder, plus the scratches on my back. 

"Dammit Alison, you are really a magnet for trouble," Julie commented as she was trying to clean the wounds. I screamed in pain, as the gauze hit my wound. 

"Hold her down, this doesn't seem just a scratch. It seems that their claws were coated in something, "Julie was trying to figure out what exactly is it. "Jason, go to the cabinet in my room, on the shelf there is a chest, bring it to me quickly!" 

Jason hesitated on leaving me alone at first, but then quickly left to do as Julie said. 

"Alison hold on just a little bit longer," Julie reassured me. This is the second time this happens to me. I mean come on people think up of something original. I was sweating like hell and Julie was trying to bring down my fever. 

About 10 min past and Jason returned with the chest. Julie grabbed it and took out the same potion I used days ago from my previous poisoning.  

She grabbed a cloth and dunked it in water. She then opened the bottle and slowly began to pour it over the wound on my shoulder.  I screamed in pain. "HOLD HER DOWN!" was all i heard Julie say as she slowly poured it on my wound.

It felt like i was being burning alive. "What is that?" Jason asked Julie. 

"Its a medicine that should help her with whatever she has, help flip her so I can get the marks on her back," I felt Jason turn me and now I was on my stomach. 

"Jason I need you to hold her again, and this is going to hurt much more since this one is more infected, so please whatever it does to her or how much she screams and begs, don't....let...go." 

Jason simply nodded. 

"Ok, Alison I'm about to pour the potion, just hold on it should be over quickly." I couldn't responded so i just nodded. 

She took a deep breath and began to pour, and once again, i felt the sharp pain. This time it felt as if a dagger was being plunged into my back. I screamed and i tried to set myself free. 

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Hold on Alison, just a little bit more," Jason assured me. He kept me pinned so that Julie was able to heal me. Once she was done, there was still lingering pain. It began to subside. I was still conscious, in pain, but I was able to hear them and see. 

"What do we do now?" Jason said. 

"Wait, that's all we can do. With the amount of silver in her system already she will take a long time to heal." Julie was cleaning up and Jason was just there watching over her.

Julie looked at Jason, "What's on your mind?" Jason looked up at her and didn't say a word. Then he turned back to Alison

"Look I know it's not the right time, but when exactly are you going to make a move?" Julie blurted. 

Jason slowly looked at Julie, "How did-"

"Seriously? We may not be attracted to each other, but we can still sense who our mate is." 

"I didn't think-"

"No, of course you didn't think, you never do. how do you think you got into this situation in the first place?" Julie responded. 

Just before Jason could respond, something hit him from behind. Julie yelled out and then was knocked to the ground. I tried to see what exactly was happening, but nothing. I had felt something sting me. 

My eyes grew heavily and I was unable make contact with my pack or anyone. 

Where am I? I asked myself. My eyes slowly began to open. My vision was still blurry, so i couldn't see anything clearly. 

I felt my arms sore and my injured shoulder in pain. I looked up and my arms were chained to the ceiling. Iron shackles, thankfully. I was beginning to get tired of the silver. I tried looking at my shoulder, I saw what look liked bandages. 

I looked around and saw nobody. 

I was going to tried and break free from the chains, but I was still weak from the poison. I can't seem to remember what happened to me. My vision was clearing and I saw that I was in room with no windows and no cell. There was only a light and a fan. 

It seemed like an interrogation room. The door clicked and it opened. Two people came in first, so I assume they are body guards, then one more person came in, but I couldn't see the face. 

Oh my god. I'm in a movie aren't I. This is when the evil guy tells me his back story and- OMG Alison come on, this is no time for that. I tried to focus my vision on him. 

"Hello, Alison," the voice was a man in about his early 20's. What strange is i know that voice, but i can't seem to put my finger on it. 

"How you been? How's the old man doing? Oh I'm sorry, he's dead isn't he?" His voice was cold and sadistic. He had no sympathy in his tone and seems like he has been holding a lot of anger. Which is normal for a person who kidnaps someone. 

"Look, I really don't have time for any of this." I said. I pulled in the chains, but the more i struggled the more I felt like i was getting weaker. 

"You are wasting your time. You are badly injured and weak. You can't escape." 

"Come into the light, where I can see you."

He scoffed, "You really aren't in a place to be barking orders, but why not, this should be fun." 

As he walked towards me I was able to see some features of his. He seemed even more recognizable. "You remember me?" Of course I do. His brother is a spitting Image of him. 

"Jake Gordon," I said. 

"I'm surprised you remember me."

"How can I forget you? You betrayed us." He punched me in my stomach making me cough up blood. 

"Your uncle was the one who did that. After he exiled me I was left to fend for myself."

"Well congrats, you turned into an ego maniacal, worthless bastard. Do you want a giant celebration?" I smirked. Jake snapped his fingers and one of the guards took a knife out and cut me on hand.

It was silver because it burned like hell. 

"Welcome to the celebration," was all he said as he walked out leaving me with the guards. This is going to be a fun ride, I told myself sarcastically.