Chapter 32

Alison's P.O.V

All I remember was saving a little kid from being impaled with a giant shard of glass, then suddenly i blacked out. 

My eyes seem like they are being glued shut. I tried my best to open them. As i tried harder my body began to burn up like i was on fire. I began to scream out in pain. In the far distance i hear voices not sure if they are whispers or not. Im too busy trying not to feel any pain but i cant help it. I began to yell out and then everyone came towards me. I wasn't fully conscience but i still felt it. I hear the pack doctor telling everyone to get out.

I felt like i was burning from the inside. I usually sense what is wrong with me, but something is strange about this attack, and i cant figure what it is. I feel like i have felt this before.

My head feels like is about to explode and there is no way i can-

Then it hit me. i tried moving my body but nothing worked. I opened my eyes and the doctor looked relieved. As best as i can i whispered, "My room, in closet, box, needle with green drug." That was all i was able to say until i began to scream out in pain all over again. The doctor yelled out to Jason. My eyes saw Jason run in then run out in a split second. Im guessing she told him what to get.

My eyes closed and i felt myself slipping into a deep sleep. it felt like an eternity until i felt something rushing through me. My eyes opened completely, I sat up as I took a deep breath. My heart was beginning to stabilize and my pain was beginning to ease as well.

I looked at Jason who stood there with the needle still in his hand. Julia stood there in complete and utter shock.

"Thanks for that glad you made it when you did. I probably could have ended up in a coma," I said in between breaths. My vision was still a bit blurry but I knew what was in front of me.

Jason was by my side when Julia said,"Alpha you shouldn't be walking right now. I mean I still have no idea what even cause your episode." I slightly turned my face and said,"I will tell you everything all in do time, but for now this stay a between us understand." They both nodded, although Jason didn't want to drop the subject.

Jason I need you to go to the guest house of the Silver Moon and get my journal that I left in a secret compartment in the dresser, I said through mind link

He scrunched his eyebrows as if confused.

Someone on in this pack is a traitor, but I need my journal to make sure my hunch right or wrong, I knew something felt wrong about that attack.

So you don't want them to figure out that you are on to them, but then who would they be working for? Jason asked concerned.

As he headed up to the stairs up to my office I didn't say a word.

Once inside Jason closed the door and locked it. The room is sound proof so we will be able to speak freely here. I walked over to my desk and picked up the phone I began to dial a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack it's me," I sat down on the chair before I lost balance.

"Aiya, are you ok I felt something wrong happened," even though Jack wasn't related to me I felt like he is family.

"I'm fine for now, but listen I want you to search the area for anything unusual."

Jason was looking at me confused. I had forgotten that this pack for doesn't know I am alpha of two packs.

Jack then asked,"what is it that we are looking for exactly."

"Something having to deal with sorcery, magic, or anything else you can think of, down in the cells there should be a door with a key pad inside you'll find what you need to help with your search," I was really hoping that I was wrong.